A revisit to Pattay after 12 years

Torneyboy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The RSB wanted 100 per shot ..

What' date=' B100 to take a pix in the bar??? I'm good with a no, but that would just piss me off. I'd never go there.

Cheers,

SD[/quote']

This was at the Stones bar ..so we just took snaps through the gap of the bar next door where we were drinking .....the owner had his back to us ... :grinyes:

Some of my valued friends dislike Pattaya, but when it comes to the GFE, 2 of my 3 great BG loves have come from little, out of the way beer bars in Patters.

Some of the Restaurants have charm, Jomtiem is a great "Euro beach" and if you don't just "sit in Gogo Bars", fun is everywhere.

Whereas BKK is also enormous fun but with no Jomtien beach to sleep on.

Cheers

Coss

TB,

I think this is the longest post you have ever made here!! :applause: :thumbup: :grinyes::beer:

Thanks for that, and for the pics.

And, just to add on this subject of Pattaya being cheap, well, it CAN be, but it also has plenty of high end expensive hotels, gentlemen clubs (plenty of these for those wanting to remain above the common punter venues), some great restaurants, etc. Golf as well.

But Pattaya is a place that has much more than just inexpensive hotels, women, and places to eat and party.

You can also rent a large boat with captain and crew and go fishing, snorkeling, and visiting the beaches on the islands out in the bay. I've done it a few times before and always had fun, a whole big damned boat to ourselves, lounge chairs and canopy on the top deck for relaxing and drinking, dive platform to snorkle from on the back, a place to fish from (and gear and tackle on-board, with bait, at the front and sides of the boat - just let them know you want to fish before you get aboard and they'll supply the gear), food and booze and ice. A great day out for a few guys with their gals along, or not, and there are many places to set this up, usually right from your hotel front desk, or many bars that advertise this as well.

Pattaya can be cheap and inexpensive, but it surely has the options and venues to choose from that are not cheap. The thing is, at least in Pattaya you have a wide range of choices.

Cent

You may as well sleep on a heap of broken beer bottles .....we tried to do a walk (no foot ware) after a few steps shoes back on ...so much crap on the beach ..just disgusting ...

Surly they can clean it up ...have a clean up day and everyone gets in a helps ..we do this in Sydney once a year ..it really works.

I like pattaya but really only after my third or fourth trip where I went with friends. It's like shopping at one of those discount warehouse clubs where you have to dig through piles of crap to find those treasures. Once you know where to look, it becomes heck of a lot more enjoyable.

I've only once been disappointed with a girl from pattaya. She put in minimal effort and gave me a hard time over money. That was my first trip and since then, I've learned better how to pick the right girls. In contrast, I've been disappointed with a lot of girls in bkk who've mastered the art of false advertising.

And I think the pattaya tourists get a bad rap in general. I honestly don't see much difference in the "quality" of pattaya tourists from the bkk tourists or sexpats.

I like pattaya but really only after my third or fourth trip where I went with friends. It's like shopping at one of those discount warehouse clubs where you have to dig through piles of crap to find those treasures. Once you know where to look, it becomes heck of a lot more enjoyable.

I've only once been disappointed with a girl from pattaya. She put in minimal effort and gave me a hard time over money. That was my first trip and since then, I've learned better how to pick the right girls. In contrast, I've been disappointed with a lot of girls in bkk who've mastered the art of false advertising.

And I think the pattaya tourists get a bad rap in general. I honestly don't see much difference in the "quality" of pattaya tourists from the bkk tourists or sexpats.

I agree ..just Pattaya itself needs a face lift...

Archived