Surin 'VIP' Private Dance Rooms

Central Scrutinizer

How long would it take ( I assume they have cars and civilised roads in the area ) from Buriram Domestic to Surin Soi Coca Cola ?

K bubi,

Airport is actually at Stuk...approx 30kms outside Buriram and maybe a 45 minute drive to Soi Cola.

Roads are fine...but don't expect a line of Taxis awaiting you upon arrival...lol

Best to pre arrange transport...

To that end...PT Cent or me....we would be more than happy to pick you up and show you the town

Soi Cola does not really start "happening" until around 10pm

There is another Village approx 30 kms from Surin that also offers some excellent pickings...

was there last week chatting with a young (but very legal) stunner that really should be a model....or at least TV star.....gorgous...

Going back tonight to speak grey & purple with her.... hopefully a good night will be had

Cheers DS

How long would it take ( I assume they have cars and civilised roads in the area ) from Buriram Domestic to Surin Soi Coca Cola ?

K bubi' date='

Airport is actually at Stuk...approx 30kms outside Buriram and maybe a 45 minute drive to Soi Cola.

Roads are fine...but don't expect a line of Taxis awaiting you upon arrival...lol

Best to pre arrange transport...

To that end...PT Cent or me....we would be more than happy to pick you up and show you the town

Soi Cola does not really start "happening" until around 10pm

There is another Village approx 30 kms from Surin that also offers some excellent pickings...

was there last week chatting with a young (but very legal) stunner that really should be a model....or at least TV star.....gorgous...

Going back tonight to speak grey & purple with her.... hopefully a good night will be had

Cheers DS

[/quote']

Curious. Which village 30 KM from Surin...??

Yes, that's the one to the left of the Thong Tarin if you face the hotel. Sometimes called 'Soi Speed' as the Speed 3 Disco is right at the front of the soi. 2 agogos there, one, 'Hard Rock Pub' is the upstairs agogo at the far end of the soi on the left (some great looking gals in there), the other is on the same side as Hard Rock a couple doors before it. 'Coyote Club/Pub' I think its called. Also on the left after you pass the German Restaurant (Noi and Norbie's) there is a rock pub 'Bar Code', and a few karaoke joints with some serious crumpet sitting around out front to entice you inside.

On the opposite side of the Thong Tarin hotel is the Tawan Daeng rock club. Good music in there, plenty of farang curious women as well I have noticed. No cover charge. Huge place inside. Good music. Doesn't really get going until around 11 p.m.

Also behind the Thong Tarin Hotel (attached to the hotel building in the back) is the Golden Rose/Rose Queen, something like that, the name has changed a couple of times, massage parlor (fishbowl style - 3 tiers of lasses to choose from).

Not far from the Elephant Circle/Surin King monument is the Memorial Hotel which has a fish bowl in the back as well with off street hidden parking too. Only a few decent gals to choose from there unless you like older and somewhat heavier women. But cheap as hell really.

Of interest to the serious risk taking mongers is the freelancer scene at the traffic circle corners by the Post Office. Freelancers on motocyke will approach you/make themselves known. Beware: many are underaged here.

There is a bar further down the soi on the right as you pass the entrance to Soi Cola along the main street called The Pattaya Beer Bar, or something like this, that has some young women for take out.

Also, some farang here have said it is fairly easy to pull from the Speed 3 Disco as well. Be careful and make sure before approaching them that they are not with their Thai boys.

There are plenty of opportunities for fulfilling your sexual needs in Surin. A bit of Thai would be best though. Nothing really starts happening here until around 10 p.m. though. Most Thais are out eating until they go out to party later. Weekend crowds are large (but saying that, most weekdays it still hops in many places here), and many of the bars along the Thong Tarin soi stay open after 2 a.m. (including the Soi Cola agogos) Not hard to find a place to have a beer or bring along a bottle of whiskey/booze and buy the fixings to drink it after hours. I was in the Pattaya Beer Bar myself with friends until around 3:30 a.m. this past Friday.

Archived