"Big Hollywood star" kills himself in Bangkok

Ed Zeppelin

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Why would you be afraid of death? It would be an inconvenience. I have a lot of undone things and it's bound to get in the way. But, no, it doesn't scare me at all."

David Carradine

Cant say I'm surprised - cant believe he lasted this long. One of Hollywood's true weirdos and an incredible egomaniac, Carradine was totally full of himself way back in the 'Kung Fu' era, and I was underwhelmed when Tarantino dug him up for the Kill Bill movies. It was hilarious to read of his drunken claims of martial prowess : right up there with Elvis telling Bill Wallace that he could do 'this, this and this' and Bill wouldnt be able to do a thing about it. Sure, Elvis - as long as the highly trained martial artists stand there smiling while you demonstrate your 'moves', none of that will be an issue. John Belushi was another wanker who liked to hang out with martial artists in the hope that some of their talent would rub off on him.

Anyway, Carradine is no particular loss - would have been happier if he'd chosen a different country for his final curtain call.

<< Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found by a hotel maid sitting in a wardrobe with a rope around his neck and genitals on Thursday morning. >>

Sitting is not exactly hanging. Suggestions on the internet that it was kinky sex that went wrong.

:hmmm:

Archived