What would you do? Heh.

gummigut

First, let me preface this by this happened to a friend of mine.

lol.

Okay. This guy meets a very attractive women in a gogo. It's her birthday. Wants to go with this guy, but he is a bit hesitant. Just met her and it's her birthday. Only stipulation the guy makes is long time. She says okay.

Barfine and out the door. Outside, she mentions that her mother and father are in town because it's her birthday. Guy says, go home. No problem about the barfine. Girl says, "no, I want to go with you. Need money."

In the room she says she needs to meet mother and father very shortly. Have a very short and rushed but fun time (less than 30 hour between clothes on and off with a shower in between). Guy is willing to give the benefit of the doubt about her family and pays her a decent amount. What he usually gives long-time because he plans to see her again.

Sends her off as she says she's going to On Nut to her home.

40 minutes later, guy walks into said gogo to talk to the waitress about this girl. Guess who is dancing on stage? Yup, it's da barfined girl.

Okay, she said she would go long-time, but changed her mind outside the gogo. Punter was jai dee in offering her the barfine as a freebie and letting her go home. She said she was going home to meet her parents when she went back to work.

Okay, at this poing, what would you do?

Mai Bpen Rai?

Talk to her privately?

Make a public stink?

Talk to management who you know?

She comes over and first says she is waiting for her friend before going home. She is called on that. Then says the punter is a huge butterfly. Punter replies with so? Then says sorry very half heartedly. Asks if the punter wants money back (in a condescending manner) which the punter declines. Says its about sanuk, not money. Owner walks by and the punter says hello to him without indicating anything is wrong. Girl is now very apologetic. Wants to go longtime with the punter.

Would you take her home? What would you do?

I'll let you know what I did later on smile.gif

Oh, did I mention, that when I walked in, she was dancing on stage. But I later realized she was working on another guy in the bar? Guy wanted to barfine her. She didn't go with him. This guy witnessed the "argument" from afar (didn't hear what we said). This guy saw her change her clothes to street clothes and then come approach me (and I wasn't being very friendly). Finally they talk a bit and he eventually leaves. I really would have loved to know what she said to this guy!!!!

<<burp>>

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gummi,

You lost me a bit in the last paragraph...are you and your friend the same person? why did she change back into her street clothes?

fred

As you did, first I would wait for her to come over to me so I could gauge from her reaction whether any part of the story was true and how apologetic she was for the lies and the hustle. I wouldn't take the money back from her, but I would let her know how low (and short-sighted) her tactics were.

I would definitely let the owner know how displeased I was and depending on how good the bar was, whether I had other regulars there, and the reaction of the owner I would leave and tell him that I (and my friends) would not be back. Since you live there, I can understand you not doing this because eventually you'd run out of places to go wink.gif

The sad part is that in her head, she probably had some weird rationale justifying her behavior; e.g. the butterfly comment.

Would punishing her and the bar as I described really change her behavior much? Maybe not, but I feel what little I can do to reward the honest ones and take even a few satang away from the cheaters makes a difference (to me, at least).

I wouldn't even think of taking her home to just get what I originally paid for. If she were to show her remorse by offering something really exceptional and unusual, I might consider it. I haven't figured out what that might be yet, but I imagine there is something that would tempt me.

Gummi,

I hate to be a copycat, but FarangDang said everthing I wanted to say, only better.

This girl is a bitch. Yeah, I'd request some money back, and if I got it, I'd immediately turn around and give it to some kind looking working girl as a tip, right in front of the first girl's view.

I also like FarangDang's idea of crazy make-up sex with a girl; but, I'm conservative, rather crazy, with BGs. (Though, there are certain evenings of which I have no memory, and after which I awoke with strangely rancid breath.) Nevertheless, some guys are wild enough to dive face first into snatch in any happenstance---at out-of-hand naughty shows, even!

So, if I were wild, I guess my make-up sex wish with this bitch would be for her to "spread'm" and let me eat her out in the tiny back store room, with her bare ass on top of a couple stacked cases of liquor. And, I'd make embarrassing animal sounds, or something, while I was doing it. laugh.gif

Surely, as one of our esteemed Moderators, you have more craftiness and dignity than that. Thusly, I'm looking forward to hearing Part II. Kick ass and take names, Gummi smile.gif

Put it down to prostitution. Yep, forever the cynic, I feel that problems like this are inherent in the commercial sex industry - and while Thailand is a lot better than the West in this respect (so I gather because I truly know diddly squat about the industry in the West), I'd just put it down to experience.

Tell "your friend" to move on. "Your friend" gave the girl a chance and she has proven that she is not to be trusted. Such behaviour could well be repeated...

Stick

Gummi,

"(less than 30 hour between clothes on and off with a shower in between). "

30 hours!!!! What are you complaining about-LOL

I just had a similar situation here in Pattaya and also wasn't sure how to handle it. I paid bar for a girl that I have known for a long time and had taken 3-4 times in the past. She came back to the hotel and then her friend, who had just finished a ST, shows up in my room too. I thought I was going to have some real fun. My girl sends me to the shower, and then announces that she's going out to get some food and will be right back. Over the next few hours, I call her several times and she says "I come now" every time. Long story short, she never came back.

Next night at the bar, she has some lame ass excuse and half heartedly offers me the barfine back. I tell her that she can make it up to me another time. I've been hanging out at this bar every night since and she won't hardly come near me now. She knows that I'm friendly with the owner and manager too. I guess I'm taking the mai pen rai approach, but it ain't easy. The worst thing is the other girls in the bar think that I am her property!

Ranger

Did I say 30 hours? Meant 30 minutes. Dang.

smile.gif

Oh Fred, yah my friend is me smile.gif

Thanks for the suggestions. That's why I posted this so I know what to do next time. That thing about getting some money and giving it to someone else is a good'n!!!

<<burp>>

ranger.

i understand your problem,all the other girls won't go with you because they think you are property of another girl.

i had a regular in my favourite go-go in patong beach and i was good friends with her roommate/best friend.

i really wanted the best friend,but she refused,saying i was **** boyfriend and it really pissed me off.

i am a big butterfly and the friend was the only one who refused to go with me.

but now thing's have changed,my (ex) regular has pissed me off big time and i will not see her when i go again.

i'm in contact daily with the best friend and she wants to see me big time when i go and i will take great delight walking into my ex's bar and her seeing me with her friend.

Archived