visited Saphan Kwai, local agogo area

roadpeople

I find an analogy, same price but more beauties & fun than Thermea haha.

Next year, when the airport railway comes to operate, Phayathai will be the terminal. The transportation centre will locate in this part of the city. In fact, victoria monument has long been the demestic transporatation centre. More development, hotels and tourists will come to Phayathai Road & hence extenting to Phahon Yothin Road area.

Phayathai is indeed the last stop on the airport link, but it is not the hub. I don't think you will be able to check in luggage there nor will the express trains to the airport start there. Makkasan, which is the station before Phayathai, will be the main station. Phayathai is where you will be able to link up with the BTS.

TH

TH - Agree (GASP :) ) It's just a stop - not a main hub of BTS.

Phanyothin has long been where I like to live - just leaving the area again :( anyone interested in a pretty cool 2 story colonial style house with large garden? 25000 baht a month

My first time in Bangkok, my taxi driver took me to Washington Suites in this area. My first pick of hotel in Sukhumvit was fully booked, and it was about 1.30am already when I reached the city, so then he whisked me off to this place. I was tired as hell after the long flight and wasn't ecstatic at being driven that far away to the next available hotel. Of course now I know (and I figured so then) that it was a total scam, and now as I look online actually this hotel seems to be famous for ripping off unsuspecting tourists.

Anyway, back then I got a quick glance of this Thai gogo bar scene -- just from my taxi driving past. For the longest time I had no idea where in Bangkok I'd been taken that first night. In Stickman's recent posting, I spotted the sign for my hotel (who could forget a name like that) in one of his photos. I remember in the morning being taken back to Sukhumvit by taxi again to find a new place to stay, and of course it took forever to get there in the traffic from that far away at rush hour in the morning, so I was cursing my original taxi driver.

They charged me 1500 baht for the room, this back in 2000, and it was well below the quality of a nasty place like Miami Hotel. A dirty smelly room, cigarette burns everywhere, roaches, just disgusting.

I hit the place tonight, visited For You, TDED99, RCA2. There are shows in TDED99 too, but also boring candle show, may be nudy show but I started to leave, so not yet confirmed.

I found no chemistry with the BGs in For You & TDED99, communicating with my limited Thai langauge. Then I hit RCA2, [color:brown]big mistake[/color]. I found i am the only customer in the bar. Around 15 BGs are there; thier quality are 5/10, worse than the other large bars.

I picked a BGs, bought her drink, then bring her out. [color:purple]The system needed me to pay advance 1500 baht before leaving the bar.[/color] That suck system has guaranteed the service of the BG in ST hotel- worst. Yes, her service was the worst I met in Thailand- [color:red]totally starfish or worse, refused blowjob, refused kiss, very incooperative.[/color] I finished quickly and paid no tips to her.

After visited Saphan Kwai several time, my conclusion is- it's an alternative place to [color:red]burn time[/color], cheap beer, OK dinner, shows around midnight (if u don't mind, quite boring).

Don't even think about to bring a BGs from small bars to hotel, (not sure about the larger bars.)

Archived