Would You?

bust

Would you help a girl with spnsorship just to give her a better life without expecting anything in return?

I know there are many things to consider and a minefield of issues that it could cause for you but if planned and executed correctly...would you?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would you help a girl with spnsorship just to give her a better life without expecting anything in return?

If you really don't expect anything in return, then does it matter that it is a girl? If your altruism doesn't extend beyond pretty girls, then you are fooling yourself when you claim not to expect anything in return.

I know there are many things to consider and a minefield of issues that it could cause for you but if planned and executed correctly...would you?

A lot would depend on who and how, but yes, maybe. I used to pay school fees for 2 kids in Sakhon Nakhon. Then the teacher informed me the father was trying to get the money back, and the kids weren't going, so I stopped.

Archived