Ron's gone!

devils reject

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the rumours are to be believed, you also have Michael Owen having a medical tomorrow. :surprised:

Seriously though,

At first I thought : how fucking embarrasing!

Having mulled this over for a while this could be a very shrewd move by Fergie.

Michael Owen's a free agent which leaves Fergie 65 mill to spend on other players (if he feels he needs to), hint Aguero cough cough.

Sherringham and Larsson didn't work out too badly for us.

Owen scored 10 goals last season playing for the imo worst side in the PL, that's virtually on par with Tevez. At United he'd get much better service, and we wasted too many goal scoring chances last season.

If he could keep himself fit he could have an impact at United.

Who knows, it could work? Or it could all be paper bollocks?

I'd be piss funny though to see him shin the winner for us in front of the Kop next season though!!!

Teddy, how would you feel about Owen if he were to sign for United?

I couldn't get onto Red Cafe as well, all the moaning has probably killed the server.

As to Owen joining ManU, I don't know what to think really. If it was Fowler, or Gerrard or Carra, I would be pretty annoyed and let down but Owen was never regarded as a true Liverpool legend and the way he left for Real Madrid meant that he never got a warm reception whenever he came back to Anfield.

He definitely wont get applause from the Kop if he comes back in a ManU shirt but the chances of him being fit to play anyway are pretty slim.

Archived