Ah, Tasmania ...

gobbledonk

I remember my first visit to California - in the early 1950s when I was a tad. I saw tents on all along the beaches, occupied by adults who camped there. Later, when we moved to So Cal, I wondered what had happened to them. You never saw a single one. My uncle told me people had to stop doing it - after a series of rapes, murders and muggings. Just too many nutters roaming loose these days.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like she may have discovered Rabens....are they slip-ons?

It was a store called Hype, on George St., around the corner from her hotel. Ironically, the brand is based in here in Hollywood, not far from where she lives. :surprised: I guess she won't have to fly to Sydney if she wants to buy another pair.

I remember my first visit to California - in the early 1950s when I was a tad. I saw tents on all along the beaches, occupied by adults who camped there. Later, when we moved to So Cal, I wondered what had happened to them. You never saw a single one. My uncle told me people had to stop doing it - after a series of rapes, murders and muggings. Just too many nutters roaming loose these days.

Frash: you can't do anything at the beaches in SoCal anymore. Can't smoke, can't drink, can't fcuk. I think you could drink when I was a kid, but it was a moot point as we were underage anyway.

One of the funnier things I saw as a teenager was a couple of Beverly Hills kids trying to fcuk under a blanket, 50 yards from the VB courts at State Beach. One of the players had a video camera and rousted them. The girl was able to get only her bottoms on before the cameraman chased her down the beach with at least 20 of us in tow! :drunk: :hubba:

Good thing some people carried video cams in those days, though. Left us some classic clips from our youf:

Archived