2009/2010 season

sayjann

Liverpool are in complete disarray. I started the season thinking they'll be champs or challenge but it didn't take long for me to predict they'll end the season out of the top 4. Mancini has mobilized 'citeh'.

Liverpool are in deep, deep doo doo. They have no money now. No CL means another 30 mil or so off the books. A canny team will be ready to swoop in and pick off some players from that squad. They are off loading players now with loans or sales. Torres is the pick of the bunch. I can see a fit at Barca. Arsenal can sure use him but we won't spend the dosh for him. Chelsea needs him because their squad is aging. Anelka and Drogba are 30 or over.

There is a rumor Rooney will be sold to Real Madrid. The books don't look good at Man Yoo if the rumors are right. The Glazers brought in a mini golden period but with it they may have bankrupted the club. I've heard all kinds of rumors. I think a rich russian oligarch or mid east sheikh will come in for them. The 'brand' is too big not to be attractive to someone with a lot of money. Liverpool as well.

Citeh are having problems getting some players now, but with CL and astronomical wages, they will get top players. I can see Torres ending up there as well.

Its still Chelsea's title but it will not be easy as all the top teams, including the Blues, are dropping points. Arsenal need a target man desparately. A keeper as well as Almunia has become shaky. Liverpool have talent but I think their problem is psychological. Man yoo are reliant on Rooney. Something happens to him and they will struggle. Chelsea are old and need Drogba healthy.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsenal are only top of the league thanks to one of the worst refereeing decisions this season. Galls should have been shown a straight red for that tackle, instead the wanker of a referee ignored it and let them play on resulting in the goal.

Good to see the referee may have to sit out the next few games and the FA saying that they will review the Gallas tackle and take action if necessary.

Will be interesting to see how Chelsea cope without their african contingent. Losing Drogba, obi Mikel, Essien and Kalou is huge. Citeh may lose ground without Adebayor, Toure and any other africans they have as well. I think they have another african striker.

12 goals in 2 games, ok I know its Watford and Sunderland, but we are hardly struggling for goals. Hopefully Sturridge will play tomorrow, he looks good.

Arsenal are only top of the league thanks to one of the worst refereeing decisions this season. Galls should have been shown a straight red for that tackle, instead the wanker of a referee ignored it and let them play on resulting in the goal.

Good to see the referee may have to sit out the next few games and the FA saying that they will review the Gallas tackle and take action if necessary.

Teddy, you're just bitter coz Liverpool are shite and won't be playing CL football next season. :rotfl:

Anyway Owen Coyle doesn't think Gallas should have been sent off:

Bolton manager Owen Coyle has retracted his comments that Arsenal's William Gallas should have been sent off for his tackle on Mark Davies.

"Having looked at it I don't think William Gallas purposely went to hurt Mark Davies," admitted Coyle.

"I think it was badly timed, simple as that but we have to move on."

The team Arsene put out were never likely to beat Stoke. Looks like he was saving his fit players for the next three PL matches (Villa, Man U, Chelski) and just hoping they might sneak a result.

Your probably right, Arsenal may just sneek a point out of Villa, ManU and Chavski :content:

Archived