2009/2010 season

sayjann

i saw a post on the BBC website from some idiot that saying that Fergie will never be classed as a good manager because he winges about this and that.

he likes the fact that Utd 'seem' to get more time to score at the end of a game but always moans if it's the other way.

maybe true,i don't know but not Fergie's fault.

decisions are made by the ref.

so are Utd the only Team to ever score in added time?

the poster should realise that Fergie has a fantastic record in Scotland and England for winning trophies.

is there any manager who has managed in the UK who has won as many trophies?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the amount of time to be added is announced it is always prefaced by "A minimum of .......". If the ref feels there has been time wasted in addition to the statutory amount, it is up to him. He may have felt that United were trying to use up time to preserve their lead and decided to allow an additional 30 seconds or so to give City the chance to equalise.

Agree with you about Giggs, SJ, what an awesome 2nd half he had.

• 2 weeks later...

Worth a flutter certainly. United were awful and were very lucky to have scraped a draw. No idea what was up. They supposedly had quality players on the pitch, but they played like assholes. Rooney was especially bad and appeared to be having a sulky petulant day, highly embarrassing for a grown man to behave like a spoilt little kid.

Like he gives a shit.

Man U's luck wont last. I still say they wont win a damn thing this year, unless Fergie gets some quality in.

Archived