Tacos y Salsa

TRANSLATION:

"It came to my attention that Koow made a reference to my writing recently, here in this thread. Actually,

sodom emailed me to let me know, and to invite me to help him out here. Also, I do a search very often on my name, to see if its mentioned anywhere on the forum. So, I'm just posting here again to try to "get back" at Koow (even though I have nothing at all substantive to say).

Yes, folks, I just arrived again, along with a few other friends on this board (who also have too much free time, and not too many brain cells).

I "feel", and it is my interpretation, that Koow

called my Trip Report Work "pretentious sex tourist garbage". I'm not sure if thats accurate or not. But.... again, we need MORE MANPOWER, and we're hoping that anyone who "feels insulted" and needs to "vent", will

post (err, jump on the bandwagon), as soon as possible. Say something like "sodom is winning" and "koow is losing". Doesn't matter if it has anything to do with original topic...sodom needs help!!!. Strength in numbers!!!!"

END OF TRANSLATION.

I reiterate:

MI (Morbid Ignorance) – An advanced stage of AI wherein the condition is further complicated by complete loss of common sense and purpose. At this stage the sufferer can no longer integrate prior education, training or experience with present circumstances and becomes totally inept in occupational and family responsibilities. The living room couch becomes their best friend and they seek constant escape and oblivion by eating; drinking (alcoholic beverages, primarily beer); smoking; and obsessing over discussion boards, definitions of words, others personalities or Morlam on television.

Cheers

Coss

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, reminds me of a personality type we used to call 'shitguy' back in the 70's, long before the internet.

Theoretically, he lived in Venice Beach, CA, rode a Harley, had a beard, referred to his girlfriend as 'old lady', and sat on the couch drinking beer and watching TV all day. Apart from ordering the old lady to bring him a beer, the only word he would utter was 'shit' in reaction to something on TV while throwing an empty beer can across the room.

I guess that's why we called him shitguy. :)

Archived