Tacos y Salsa

Well,

If this post (on their website) is accurate - then:

T&S soi 18 farewell party

Tacos & Salsa Sukhumvit 18 farewell party on Saturday 27th of June

Latin American DJ Latin live music Dance dance Mexican food Buffet Beer, Margaritas and Sangrias

From 6pm till late

i hope to see you there

The problem is overpriced India place that they are attached too.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're right. A b'fast burrito is totally non-authentic mexican. I've spent alot of time all over mexico (except for the north), and, in fact,

I've almost never seen a burrito....period!, let alone a b'fast burrito. I've looked at every menu whenever i've passed a mexican restaurant (or street stand). Once in a while, I've seen something called "burritas", which usually come

3 on a plate...very thin compared to texmex burritos. I've heard, though, that burritos are sometimes to be found in NORTHERN mexico.....but certainly not in the rest of mexico (and certainly not for breakfast).

Yeah, as if AUTHENTICITY was a priority among restaurant owners in thailand. right! Yeah, i'm sure it has nothing to do with what they can sell, and where their customers come from (any mexican customers?). right.

I realized how little you know about authentic international food (especially Italian) when you call arugula "ROCKET" in your posts. And all you're doing is replicating the ignorance of a few italian restaurant owners in t-land who use the word "rocket" on their menus in t-land (because its sometimes used in england and australia, and thats where many of their customers come from).

Anyway, obviously, you've never been to mexico (other than tijuana, or maybe the usa-mex border area).... or italy, so.....have fun trying to learn something.

I've *never* used the word rocket when referencing food. However, that has nothing to do with it does it? It is merely a regional name for something. To know food, you must know when and how to use that ingredient, not care if it is called toe-may-toe or toe-mah-toe or or-ee-gone-o or or-reg-an-no.

You surely have no idea where I've travelled. And I am sure that I know more about food than you know about the English language.

MM: yes I mean gringa, cuz if Koow is *not* a woman (one with perennial PMS at that), then he does a bang up job playing one on this board LOL!

Cheers,

SD

All I have to do is cut and paste your post where you use rocket (or possibly with 2 t's at the end)

and then there's the proof. But then you'll just

say: "big deal...so what". In any case, anyone can do a search on your name and rocket and see for themselves. I can easily do it if i wanted.

By the way.....regarding you recent post where you implied something like "don't tell a mexican restaurant owner in thailand what's authentic mexican food or not"........I'd say this too:

NEVER, EVER tell the thousands (or tens of thousands) chinese owners in the US that they're food isn't authentic either!!!! If they're chinese, of course their "chinese food" is authentic!! (ESPECIALLY THE CHOP SUEY!!!). And of course, the "beef with brocolli"!!!!

And for that matter, don't tell the Thais in usa who claim their ............is authentic....etc etc etc.

Didn't you just go to china, in an area near your hotel full of authentic restaurants, but ended up eating at McDonalds??

Archived