My enigma (I must be mad)

fool

Okay so some (all) will say I'm mad but I'm getting mixed up with a gogo girl and I really don't care. :content: I know what she does, I'm okay with it right now. I've known her for months and she's been super honest, got to the point I had to tell her to lie a little just for my sanity. :confused: She's cool, asks for nothing, loves to hang out, will take a hit on otherwise likely pay nights just to go do stuff together. Not sure why but I just find her enigmatic.

I can't really offer her anything, she knows that but still wants to see where it goes, one day at a time.

So far we have slept together on two occasions, a one nighter and a weekend. Awesome time and totally unlike sex with a hooker, even a Thai one, don't even feel comfortable calling it sex. :censored: I gave her money, she didn't want it, I insisted, she accepted half told me not to embarass her again, WTF?

I guess I'm waiting for the big smack in the chops at some point. Trying to keep my guard up but I'm melting and I know it.

Don't know whay I'm posting this, just a mark in the sand maybe. :dunno:

there is more than one way to catch a fish ,

making the fish your friend so it does not notice the 2x4 in your other hand....

But your girl is not the same .......

As I told my friend one time, enjoy the ride , but try and jump off before the train flies off the cliff !

BK

Is there some irony in your board name... :hmmm:

Ignore the sinics.....if your happy and you know it clap your hands......enjoy it while it last but be aware of the what the potential outcome could be.

You have not mentioned whether you are a newbie to the P4P scene. If you are just be aware that when it comes to BKK BGs thing are never quiet as they seem.

Good luck.

Come here fishy fishy...

Slowly, slowly, catchy monkey...

Are you young, good looking, rich, hung like a horse? All of the previous?

None of the above, well the hung like a horse I can admit to :D . Never mind the fish or the monkey I feel more like the dancing bear paraded in the street right now.

there is more than one way to catch a fish ,

making the fish your friend so it does not notice the 2x4 in your other hand....

But your girl is not the same .......

As I told my friend one time, enjoy the ride , but try and jump off before the train flies off the cliff !

BK

She's keeping the other hand hidden for now. I'm looking for the 2x4.

I think maybe it is the rush that comes from riding the horse right up to the edge then jumping off that might drive this in me. I don't go to hotel rooms with rope though, well not for use on me anyway :hubba: :shocked:

Is there some irony in your board name... :hmmm:

Ignore the sinics.....if your happy and you know it clap your hands......enjoy it while it last but be aware of the what the potential outcome could be.

You have not mentioned whether you are a newbie to the P4P scene. If you are just be aware that when it comes to BKK BGs thing are never quiet as they seem.

Good luck.

No irony, simple statement of fact :D

Total newbie, so far only one Thai wife couple of kids and barely into my second decade here. Nice peaceful contented life. But one is never enough :eek:

Is the lady approaching her "use by date"? or maybe she feels that way?

These ladies are people, human and just every now and then they need a hug or some real heart to heart companionship.

Enjoy the ride!

Dunno, over 25 but under 30. She may feel age to be an issue but not said so. Maybe sees younger girls getting business and thinks too much. The way she talks, one Thai BF years ago, no kids, no marry, no nothing.

I'm comfy with the companionship thing, still looking for the 2x4 she's likely carrying though. On this level I think I'm happy with a whore as a GF.

"Total newbie, so far only one Thai wife couple of kids and barely into my second decade here. Nice peaceful contented life. But one is never enough"

The main question now is WHY? You're putting yourself in the position of losing both, including your kids. Is that what you want?

The main question now is WHY? You're putting yourself in the position of losing both, including your kids. Is that what you want?

True enough.

See my board name.

One is never enough.

Nope don't want to lose, anything, ever.

Archived