My enigma (I must be mad)

fool

IME many of the gogo/ bgs are looking for someone willing to make a commitment long term which usually involves either bringing them to Faranland or setting them up in LOS which would mean sponsorship or buying them a business.They probably dont see this as trying to "rip of the farang" .....question is,is it right to get involved with one of these people and waste their time if you are not willing or able to offer them anything......

.....question is,is it right to get involved with one of these people and waste their time if you are not willing or able to offer them anything......

As long as he didn't make any promises he doesn't plan to keep, then she knows that it is a gamble.

With the exception of arranged marriages, you can't know what your willing to do for any girl until after you get involved.

Nope, no promises, almost the opposite. I admit I am unfaithful to my wife (whatever that means :dunno: ) I have no intention to go rubbing her nose in it though it was her who told me some years ago that no man eats kao phad everyday, she is very Thai.

If my friend is looking at the long game well so be it, end result will be the same, so far as I know there has been no BS between us.

Is she 'different' hell no, and I refuse to believe anything to the contrary

• 2 weeks later...

Archived