stickman ad.

Dexi

Advert for a mia noy ........initial salary 30k plus free apartment plus English course............if 1 kid,gift of 1 mill.bt plus 2 bed apt.........second kid another 1 mill. plus 3 bed apt.......3rd. kid another 1 mill.plus house and land worth 10 mill.and salary increase to 105 k. :) .......seems rather generous.....would be a good way of attracting lots of TGs who could be " road tested " for suitability ;)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saw this somewhere else. Sounds weird to me. Plenty of girls out there would be more than happy with a normal life. Assuming of course that the gent in question is normal.

"Assuming of course that the gent in question is normal." And the chance of that is close to nil.

is it a 'normal life' to be mia noi (2nd wife)?

well in some countries I guess 2nd wife would be rather normal & a lucky choice while 3rd, 4th or Nth wife could be a bit of a 'bore' :rolleyes:

just thinking?

oh and how many around have or have though about having a mia noi or even 3rd wife?

and no I don't mean just another 'gik' it's the formal setup in an apartment/house/condo/room & regular visits say triweekly etc :hubba:

paying that kind of money and longterm , i suspect he will road test them all ,otherwise he could end up with a bad lemon . as we all know from experience gals that tick all the right boxes are not that common ,theres always a box or 2 left unticked.does he want a good french kisser ? anal pleasure ? he could be busy a long time checking them all out. going on just looks alone could be disastrous ,even if she has a good degree.she could have been sexually active from an early age and have a black canyon pussy .

Archived