Sarkozy says burqas are not welcome in France

Flashermac

The guys a sofy cock. Who cares? If a woman wants to wear a burka, so what? How about women wearing mini-skirts and skimpy tops, which gets all the guys excited? That would be a problem as well, wouldn't it?

Personally I think how a woman dresses is her business and no one else's.

burkas have been worn for centuries, so why should it be a problem all of a sudden? European women have been strutting their stuff in whatever they chose to wear in European far-off colonies for centuries. Maybe it's payback time.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to see a student in a burqa at my university. WTF??? Is that a student uniform? She wasn't in my class, but I wondered how one was supposed to know who she was. Students have to show their ID when they take final exams. Are proctors supposed to recognise them by their eyeballs? I had plenty of Muslim students, most of whom dressed exactly like everyone else. Only one burqa ... in Thailand's heat. It can hardly have been the gal's idea. Her father should have been shot.

That's the whole objection to the burqa. It is usually forced upon the woman by a man. Muslim colleagues have told me all a woman is required to cover is her hair - that is by the Qu'ran. The rest is Wahabi anti-women crap.

When I worked at LAX, a co-worker kept a binder called 'Gallery of Passports.' Whenever he checked-in a passenger with a particularly funny passport photo, he'd excuse himself to the back office and make a photocopy.

Some of his best work were simple pictures of 30 something Western bitches showing lots of cleavage while trying to look sexy. We were like, who gets all sexed up for a passport photo (never mind, who wants a slutty one)?

However, none of those sexy women beat Misses Woodcock and Greathead, traveling together from Britain. They were my favorite.

I think I need to explain it to you in more simple terms. If somebody wears western clothes (face not hidden) they can be detected by security cameras with face recognition software. If somebody hides their face, they could be a wanted terrorist. Heathrow is full of cameras yet a terrorist bomber, wearing a muslim disguise (burka) and carrying his sisters passport was able to escape to Pakistan because he was not required to show his face.

I think I need to explain it to you in more simple terms. If somebody wears western clothes (face not hidden) they can be detected by security cameras with face recognition software. If somebody hides their face, they could be a wanted terrorist. Heathrow is full of cameras yet a terrorist bomber, wearing a muslim disguise (burka) and carrying his sisters passport was able to escape to Pakistan because he was not required to show his face.

Show me the one wearing the burka

1245812468-hijackers.jpg

Besides the OP was about the wearing of the burka in general not about at airports or immigration check-ins

Archived