UP ( the movie )

BadaBing

Saw this last week at Siam Paragon ( nice place ) , They had a 3-D version playing also , so chose that one. Took a BG to see her expression / reation to 3-D :hmmm:

After the usual 15-20 minutes of :shakehead , pre-movie excitement in advertising and culture the action began.

A short 10 minute movie in 3-D to let the eye's get adjusted ( it was kinda cool ) and then the movie. A nice story line and not too confusing for the young'ins to follow. The 3-D seemed to be enjoyed by all. I noticed my " date " removing her glasses once to see if she was really seeing what she was seeing ( that was a mouthful )

Great to take the shorties and / or adults will enjoy the same. 2 tik's 440 baht total for weekday afternoon show.

Bada :beer: Bing

Bada - did you sneak into town and not let anyone know?

He let me know but then never got in touch! :banghead: Can you imagine? Pussy is more important than his friends 555555555555555555 Duh!

Cheers,

SD -- see you in Aug Bada

SD > He let me know but then never got in touch! Can you imagine? Pussy is more important than his friends 555555555555555555 Duh!<

I think he has his priorities right if he only has limited access to the available pussy. When you've got plenty it is a different equasion.

Maslow's hierarchy of needs!

Archived