Beijing etc with a BG

radioman

Taking a BG to Beijing and a few other cities the week after next. Looking for places to go out on a couple of evenings in Bejing. Xian and Guangzhou. I'm guessing Hard Rock cafe in Bejing as a possible, she is in her late 20's, anything else to consider? She doesn't seem to be one for the hardcore disco scene, then again neither am I. Thinking chill bars, some live music places, nothing too intense as we will want personal conversation as well as atmosphere.

Thanks

Visa never seems to have been a problem. I usually let my travel man fix it. Give him passports and they are back and done in just a couple of days. Have done this for a number of TG's over the years and doesn't seem to matter if it's a brand new passport or one full 'o' stamps. Seems to be just a formality, no idea what the issue might be for Americans.

I really don't know what the situation is with Chinese girls at the moment as I've had one TG or another with me the last few years but I recall getting hassle at the hotels when taking one back in the past and I heard they had some sort of a purge just prior to the O games last year.

Spent most of my time in cities other than Beijing though, hence the original question. Just looking for some nice places to take a fun girl on her first time outside Thailand.

...taking sand to the beach???

My thoughts exactly. There are some very cute chinese girl and they have been introduced to the Bic experience.

Have had some fine stories from another boardmember about his times in China.

Mmmmm..... China! Yummy girls up there, that's for sure!!

It's almost becoming a better place for mongers to head to besides Thailand. A lot of the crappy stuff going on in Thailand (scams, weird economics etc) doesn't seem to affect westerners in China. Not me anyway, when I have been there.

ALWAYS got a phone call from the front desk to my hotel room asking if I wanted "massage" or "lady vist" when checking into a hotel room by myself.

Also, have never had bad sex with a Chinese girl.. they seem VERY keen to please and provide a gf experience. Yes, they're hairy, but probably 80% have let me shave them when asked... this is fun too! :grinyes:

Cool bars, and restaurants and great food in China too.

Shanghai is the most expensive for mongering, but every city I have been to in China - Wuhan, Beijing, Xi An, Guilin, Chongqing, Chengdu, Yangshuo has ample opportunities for a bit of sanook, and mostly it will find you, instead of you having to go looking.

Outside Shanghai, I have generally been able to get ST rates for about $20-25 USD, and LT rates about $35 - $40 USD. The gf experience is very common IMO, as for most Chinese girls, having a foreign bf is still a novelty and a real status symbol - they don't seem as jaded about farang as a lot of the Thai girls do. Hotels are cheap in China too.

The main reason I don't go to China instead of Thailand for a mongering holiday is the language barrier. Other than that, I can't speak highly enough of the P4P experience up there.

Archived