Condom of choice?

radioman

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to finish the 'sizes' details I can now add after latest visit to 7-11 that following 'standard sizes' are found:

smallest is durex kingtex (lovely misleading name right? bet many members have tried this one LOL): 49mm

'standard size' seems to be 52.5mm with remaining durex (apart from comfort & exotica) all using that one along with the 'local brands'.

largest size 56mm with durex comfort & bodyguard 56.

so not much difference actually 49-56mm is hardly significant or what does the ladies say? OH, Koow, Piggy etc comments? :)

Go for the best man, the cheapo local armour is pants compared to durex.

Would you pay an extra 10 baht or want to risk a split johnny and a 3 month wait for HIV?

Haha... you do realize almost all the Durex you buy in Thailand is made for the local market and utterly crap? They are always splitting. Thats why I recommend the Bodyguard - readily available in all western areas (and most importantly, vending machines in bars and the small shop in soi cowboy), the right sizes and feel, and they have quality control.

Durex splitting?

I have been using Comfort for at least 4-5 years, Many hundreds of condoms, Last week had my first one break in many years. Part of that was user error, she insisted I try out her rear entry, and didn't apply good lube. I have now bought her a new bottle of Astrolube (Soi 6 gal), so it won't happen again. Luckily it was immediate upon entry, and she noticed it straight away and pulled me out immediately, so I don't think any harm was done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm still happy with Durex Comfort, except, a few days ago, one unrolled itself on me and remained inside while I subsided and withdrew. No major harm done, it was sitting just at the entrance, but it was disconcerting.

Luckily, the other side belonged to Noi, my fav. MP gal, who AFAIK does very little other stuff except for the odd HJ.

Yet, i like Comfort better then these tiny Thai things that seem to cut off my blood supply.

Archived