Condom of choice?

radioman

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>there's also an durex exotica with similar size to the durex confort, but yeah different type.<

Seen them, never tried, didn't realise they were same size. must try them. They are cheaper then Comfort I seem to remember.

Will report back on comparative tests soon.

Bodyguard are the best I've found that are readily available. The new purple box seems a little more comfortable with the bigger tip. The small pharmacies around sukhumvit all stock them as does that small shop in Soi Cowboy.

You won't find anything worth wearing at Boots, 7/11 or the supermarkets since they just stock the Thai models (tight and often break).

pompom,

yes it's a shame bodyguard ain't able to distribute more widely, but as confirmed by various posts here already main shops outside main farang gogo areas do stock the durex 'comfort' and/or 'exotica' which has similar fit to bodyguard ;)

there is significant foreign population around LOS even farang-farang couples & I guess not all brough supplies from back home :rolleyes:

I understand people generally have problems with the generic condom selection in LOS sizes & all LOL.

Took me a while & way too many undersized squeezes to finally find the 'bodyguard', 'comfort' & latest 'exotica'.

According http://www.bodyguardcondoms.com/ their sizes range from 52-56mm (width) & they claim it's largest size globally which I somehow doubt given Durex comfort is also size 56 (according prints on the pack) :hmmm:

Lastly 'exotica' is a snug 53mm (again according prints on the pack (mm written in thai, but number in latin) so also up there in the size game :hubba:

Anyone know how much smaller is the 'thai size' condoms e.g. the other variants of durex? 40mm? :cover:

Oh and how small would the x-small japanese condoms be (piggy)? 'Fess up now please! :cover:

End of rant!

Happy fucking or wanking 555+

If I remember right (which is a stretch) Bodyguard posted something here awhile ago that you can order online and it can be delivered anywhere in BKK, free. I'd have to recheck to see if that was a promo or what but if that's still the case, just order before you leave home and have it delivered to the hotel.

yeah delivery is cool, but like often condom purchases isn't something planned in with regular grocery or other shopping, so when the urge/need appears one need them instantly, so if not in the area of the shops who stock it or their vending machines (who by the way is a great bargain at 20bt for 2 if still on?) then at local 7-11 one need to think fast & not grab the size 40mm durex if one really are a size 56mm right? :cover:

Archived