Thai karaoke bars

FAT_AUSSIE

Hi guys,

What's the deal with Thai karoke bars? I went into one the other night up into Chiang Mai. I was out for the night and just passed by this Karaoke which seemed to be aimed at Thais, lots of pics of really good looking gals one the front of the building. No entry charge and 60baht Heinekens. Tha gals? oooeeee! I aint never seen girls like these in no beer bar ever. I got to chatting with a couple, english was poor, I was a little timid and left it at that. Do these gals operate like BG's? are they up for grabs?

Cheekyboy summed it up well.

You need to have some minimal game (i.e. social graces) to pick a girl from one of those places. Of course, the level of *game* is way lower than in the World (i.e. you can be old and ugly and still score). Speaking a bit of Thai may help. Payment is expected, and be under no illusion that a "good girl" would want to be seen anywhere near such a place.

This goes for most of the dark-ish "karaoke bars" where most customers are Thai guys and booze is the central product. Don't confuse them with other karaoke venues where you actually go to sing (e.g. booths in shopping malls, or fancy places where groups go out for corporate events and such).

Yes, all are all avaiable, I have been to taken to most upscale KK bars in BKK by clients where its costs a earth compared to regular bars. The girls are beautiful :content: :content: and no would belive she is hooking partime... u need to be bit regular to pull these girls or your host should put in word.....no way to compare the bgs and the upscale KK's....in looks or money :(:(

Archived