PI...I just don't get it!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most Mongers tend towards Angeles City. I have stayed at the Oasis while I was there. Just go online for hotels and bar news there. Angeles City has forums and websites just like BKK or Pattaya. However, for me, I much prefered Cebu City. Eddies Hotel and the Diplomat Hotel tend to get favorable reviews from the "girl friendly" crowd. Cebu and Mindanao are full of friendly girls that are not "on the game". Good luck.

I generally like Pinoy food, some dishes more than others, it is an acquired taste maybe? Garlic butter? they should be able to handle that...assuming they have real butter...

Yes I know I am generalizing, I am sure there is good food to be had, probably far away from the mongering pits I stayed at.

"...assuming they have real butter..." and therein, the nut of the problem...

Cheers

Coss

They can do garlic (at least in Manila) what with the Spanish influence. I still get bottles of garlic steak sauce from over there. Used to be a few Spanish restaurants called Casa Marcos. They restaurants are all gone, AFAIK, but the family still sells bottles of this garlic vinaigrette stuff that's out of this world (if you like garlic).

haamsup,

"Even got cool Japanese toilet seats, with ass sprayers!"

interestingly I've only ever excitingly encountered those toilets in Indonesia & Malaysia, so if it's really a japanese thing it still makes sense as it was in the high star business hotels...

gotta love them! :hubba:

cheers!

Archived