Born in the U.S.A...........

BadaBing

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rats. Didn't remember what the 1st Ammendment was about. Still, this test is sexist, racist etc etc!!!

Only one question about a woman, none about minorities, plus it is in ENGLISH ONLY. Furthermore, it discriminates against those who are illiterate. The implication is that thickies are not fit to be US citizens.

;)

Right, it is insensitive and ridicules to force people to learn ANYTHING about the country where they will be living, working and (maybe) voting, especially if they are taking good government jobs away from the people born here. How dare us!

Right, it is insensitive and ridicules to force people to learn ANYTHING about the country where they will be living, working and (maybe) voting, especially if they are taking good government jobs away from the people born here. How dare us!

And your test score was ??????? ;)

Bada :beer: Bing

100% But that doesn't even matter does it? I am sick of everyone thinking we owe them the RIGHT to come here with no standards, skills or criteria...

Agree 150% , I seem to remember the Native Americans here , saying the same thing , a couple hundred years ago.....

Bada :tophat: Bing

Hi,

"Right, it is insensitive and ridicules to force people to learn ANYTHING about the country where they will be living, working and (maybe) voting, especially if they are taking good government jobs away from the people born here. How dare us!"

Sorry, OH, but while I agree that they should know something about the country, the vast majority of those questions are totally useless.

What possible use would you have *in daily life* for knowing all the answers to those questions?

Sanuk!

Archived