Born in the U.S.A...........

BadaBing

Non...but what should we teach them? where the welfare/foodstamp office is? how to call a lawyer so they can sue for discrimination? How to get a decent government job when they barely speak English? How to handle their money so they can go "home" to retire in style and treat their own people like shit while they lord their American made wealth over them? or maybe we should teach them why America sucks so bad...oh wait, they know that already, which is why we should be more like the shit hole countries they just left...oh don't get me started!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
100% But that doesn't even matter does it? I am sick of everyone thinking we owe them the RIGHT to come here with no standards' date=' skills or criteria...[/quote']

Agree 150% , I seem to remember the Native Americans here , saying the same thing , a couple hundred years ago.....

Bada :tophat: Bing

First of all, you weren't here a couple of hundred years ago, so you don't remember shit. Second, just because a bunch of euro losers came here and slaughtered the "Indians" long before there even was an "American country" has no bearing on things today...of course I have heard it argued "ask the American Indians what happens when you don't control immigration..." and that I do agree with...

My ex wife had to take severel tests to prove she could pass the nursing exams here, prove she could read write, speak and understand English, and have a sponsoring employer before she was allowed to come here...now adays, any aids infected illiterate Haitian floats over in an inner tube, Jesse and Al make a speech and we have to let 10,000 more in...oh don't get me started on this topic...

OH, nobody really knows how many "Native Americans" there were in North and South America before Columbus. The figures are all "guestimates".

<< Research by some scholars provides population estimates of the pre-contact Americas as high as 112 million in 1492, while others estimate the population to have been as low as eight million. In any case, the native population declined to less than five million by 1650. >>

There are slightly over 4 million Injuns in the USA as of the 2000 census - probably as many as there have ever been in the same territory. Some tribes have become extinct, but others have grown dramatically (e.g. the Navajo to over 100,000).

Were you there in 1492 ? , 1650 ? , 2000 ? Did you count each and every one of them ? Did you ? Did you check to see if they had proper documents to be where they were ? If not.......... you dont know SHIT , if you dont remember , it's ok not to remember shit if you were not there.

:rotl::spin::rotl:

Bada :yeahthat: Bing

Were you there in 1492 ? , 1650 ? , 2000 ? Did you count each and every one of them ? Did you ? Did you check to see if they had proper documents to be where they were ? If not.......... you dont know SHIT , if you dont remember , it's ok not to remember shit if you were not there.

:rotl::spin::rotl:

Bada :yeahthat: Bing

Oh you poor thing, I didn't use enough smilies and I hurt your feelings...there there... ok Seriously, Sorry dude. As for Flashermac, he is old enough to have actually been there...

OH, nobody really knows how many "Native Americans" there were in North and South America before Columbus. The figures are all "guestimates".

<< Research by some scholars provides population estimates of the pre-contact Americas as high as 112 million in 1492, while others estimate the population to have been as low as eight million. In any case, the native population declined to less than five million by 1650. >>

There are slightly over 4 million Injuns in the USA as of the 2000 census - probably as many as there have ever been in the same territory. Some tribes have become extinct, but others have grown dramatically (e.g. the Navajo to over 100,000).

All kinda part of the point. Some here raised the issue about "Americans" killing off Indians as some sort of justification for China's bullshit in Tibet. Facts is, the guys killing Indians were Europeans, the Indians really aren't any closer to extinction than they were then (depending on who's numbers you use/believe) and non of this has to do with China/Tibet...thus, it should not have been brought up in the first plac e as any sort of justification.

Archived