Bangkok Thonburi nightlife

Travelmaxx

• 3 weeks later...

last night at 0100 we performed at the former ID4 pub (many taxidrivers will know that name). It is now called Latya-Thonburi or something like that.

They used to have a crew of old tarts. Right now they have many and I mean many very nice looking young girls.

W

wearth you should invite me to see you play sometimes - do you have like as schedule or is it more like 'freelance on demand last minute' kinds of business you do? :)

I guess most conveniently I could make it to rama 9 cafe - well rame 9 is a long rd, but I guess some taxis or motos might know it :drunk:

Mostly last minute but the group play every monday at 22.00 at Rama IX cafe. I know that Saturday we go to Petchaburi province and Sunday we go to the Kantana studios at Meng Jai. It is actually very unusual for my boss to tell us the schedule in advance. Usually he calls at 17.30 that you have to be at Rama IX at 18.00 ... he then forgets to mention usually that he will be there at 19.30 ;p

I did a freelance today with another group as work is very little comedywise ... went to Prachuap Khiri Khan. Just came back now.

W

Archived