Cheap ST places in Pattaya

Ryder

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh jesus fucking christ, you're balking at 500 baht for short time??? in Pattaya?? either this is a total troll post or you're the cheapest charlie in existence...

what do YOU think is a fair price for some sweaty, hairy, fat smelly fucker penetrating your various holes? good god, man, 500 baht is $14.60 USD, 10.5 Euros, get a fucking life, BITCH!!!

( I prefer to take girls to neutral ground so to speak)

Yes, I think this sentence above is implying he is asking about ST rooms or hotels, not finding a girl for 500 baht.

I agree though, the wording could have been better!

Anyway, Soi 6 (Soi Yodsak) is your best bet - not sure the prices there now, but a year ago is was about 600 for the girl and 200-300 for the room depending on the establishment.

oh jesus fucking christ, you're balking at 500 baht for short time??? in Pattaya?? either this is a total troll post or you're the cheapest charlie in existence...

what do YOU think is a fair price for some sweaty, hairy, fat smelly fucker penetrating your various holes? good god, man, 500 baht is $14.60 USD, 10.5 Euros, get a fucking life, BITCH!!!

I think pricko owes you some apology...where is that annoying Board/Admin Nazi when you neeed him.

Archived