% of gals that do anal ??

cheekyboy

how would you quantify this matter for all ? is it big or is it small ? some gals appear to have a very receptive anus whilst others have a tite impenetrable ring ,even with lashings of KY you cant even get your little finger up their bumhole .

would the experts like to sound off about this topic ?Nigel just goes roaring in whatever the consequences .poor gals

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but how about after kids?

Avoid them. Modern medicine knows what causes that...

Save that, there's all these emails I can't use about getting a bigger Johnson. I'll gladly forward them to ya :neener: .

Cheers,

SD

I have a strict policy with anal (which I enjoy, but it's not the be-all, end-all for me by any means): I never initiate it...it has to be suggested--enthusiastically and earnestly--by the girl. You'd be surprised how often this happens, actually.

But I never suggest it myself, because due to the Southeast Asian phenomenon of เà¸Âรงใจ (kreng chay) or in this case "doing just about anything to please the man" (sigh, the Thais are still a few centuries away from feminism) for fear of making him feel "put out," I would never believe that someone was truly acquiescing to my request otherwise...

yeah, I know, there are plenty of quasi-rapists among the ranks here who would say "fuck that", but for me, if the girl ain't into it, neither am I.

Archived