% of gals that do anal ??

cheekyboy

One ex-gf a long time ago replied when I broached the subject:

"Well, when you let me fuck you up the ass with a strap-on, I'll let you into my ass."

Fair point, I had to concede. (And no, I didn't let her in!)

What's so great about anal anyway? :dunno:

I have a feeling that for most guys, performing anal on a girl is nothing more than an egotistical power-trip. (Which, unfortunately, I think is a lot of what the sanook scene is about, but that's a whole new thread).

Either that and/or latent homosexuality at work! Ruling please!! :stirthepo

Give me a nice tight warm pussy or nice soft wet mouth anytime over a dirty poop-chute. :thumbup:

Why go up the down escalator? :thumbdown:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

preahko, good on you for not 'abusing' kreng chay & yeah I know what you mean about the 'making sure the man is happy/pleased' ;)

but maybe the girl will never even think about anal, so might make sense to suggest it & see if she might actually be into it :hubba:

furthermore I wonder which % of men who do anal?

I'd say 5%... LOL

Oh and SD - I've got no idea what kind of emails you're on about, but please no need to forward them - I guess they only send them to potential customers :neener::beer: 555+

Preahko -- spot on for me as well

Piggy -- yup, I mentioned the "control freak/power trip" thing earlier; agree 100% (but it is fun as a distraction and if the gal is into it)

WF -- 555555555 :beer:

Cheers,

SD

Yes, if the girl is into it, then fine.

Same as all things sexual - 2 consenting adults and no one gets hurt, then fine. (Oh.. and no chickens or dogs... I used to have an ex-gf who works for a major European Airline at Swampy in BKK who liked to let her dog lick her pussy on webcam...no joke.. that's weird!)

Many ladies can orgasm from anal....quite a few like it for that reason...

Just my 2 cents...

I've heard that, but how can women cum from anal???

Does it rub "internally" on their clit or something??

Chicks... weird, eh? :doah:

555, there are more nerve endings in the butt than in the vagina...just takes a little time. I've been told it is a different kind of orgasm, but one nonetheless...and it can happen again and again, depending upon the lady.

Women seem to vary so much due to sex being more mental for them....with men it is easy...we look, go holy cow and then all is good! We are visual....they are mental....

Archived