% of gals that do anal ??

cheekyboy

Nancy Friday books? Wow a fellow fan I'm impressed :up:

There's countless female sex forums out there too - check'm'out!

Animal sex often have it's own category on many (fictional/factual) erotic story sites such as literotica.com/stories/ just like sex with aliens LOL! http://www.literotica.com/stories/stories_by_category.php?category=14&page=5 etc.

So sure dog's tongues can be more powerful than humans nothing weird about that is there? So by the way whats that webcam link? :hubba:

How to come from anal? Do we really need OH to rule/detail that? I guess any (receiving) gay can tell you easily or you may try inserting a finger or 2 or some other objects into your ass & make your own guesses LOL :rolleyes: Nothing specific to females although I'm willing to believe they may be able to have more 'avanced' anal orgasms than males? More power to them ;)

Anyways their real advantage is the ability for double penetration aka vaginal & anal at the same time & thus in theory double as powerful orgasms assuming they're vaginal orgasmic too. Too much info perhaps :cover:

cheers!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OP: What % do anal?

I think that depends of your sample population. Of all BGs, or in a specific place. Of all ages/ etc.

Pick your spot and your % goes up. Eden and Satan's Den Pattaya probably 30%, and you'll always be guaranteed to find at least one or two. Soi six Pattaya, quite a few, although seldom amongst the ones I seem to pick. Probably more as they get older there, = more desperate for Bt. Same for the lesser lookers

Tulip, probably more then half will, although some enjoy, some do mainly to keep good client. Two of my favourites at Tulip volunteered spontaneously on my first visit with them, genuinely seem to enjoy it, then it is sometimes a matter of me obliging because they want it. If you're keen, simply ask their receptionist who will and who won't.

I don't go as far as Preahko by never suggesting it myself, after all if she doesn't think of it she may never suggest it. I occasionally tentatively raise it in a very casual way, often after I have already come, kind of as a possible extra for next time. Never with young or slightly shy ones, that would only put them off me, but with the more brazen type. Only if she responds very positively, and seems eager, will I come back and consider it.

Altogether I think less then 5% will volunteer and enjoy it.

Maybe I was a shy type, I never ever thought of doing it until I was about 34, and a new GF introduced me to it, asking for it, and coming in a very hard way. But a few times a year is enough for me.

Many ladies can orgasm from anal....quite a few like it for that reason...

Just my 2 cents...

I've heard that' date=' but how can women cum from anal???

Does it rub "internally" on their clit or something??

Chicks... weird, eh? :doah:[/quote']

My first Chinese GF way back in Uni was crazy for it. And she would blast off like a rocketship with multiple orgasms! Great fun.

And weird for me, cuz she liked it very hard and I'd always been taught to treat women gentle at all times (I was only 20). I couldn't figure it out. But this little petite chicky taught me! She just wanted her ass pounded *hard* (it took me a while, I thought I'd break her!) and would explode about every three minutes until I was done (usually about 15 mins as it was work LOL!) Then she'd just lay there cuddled up next to me, covered in sweat, trembling but almost purring, for a half an hour before she could get up out of bed.

My first "super-freak" as Rick James used to say...

Cheers,

SD -- I still miss her... :grinyes:

SD, lucky bastard you 'ran into her at 20 at home' while I after all those years haven't yet met a 'freak' who begged to be pounded anally LOL! :banghead:

Of course there's been other kind of freaks, 'regular anal' lovers, sex monsters etc...but

what r u still doing here - go home & show her to mama - ah ms. vampy wouldn't allow that now would she ... 555+

cheers!

Ah, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. And haven't found another one like that since. Oh well. She's long since married to some other lucky white guy and has a couple of kids. We still talk and email each other once in a great while.

Cheers,

SD

Archived