First Timer to Nana

SwissMr

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Don't let one bad experience put you off. There are good and bad bars in Nana, Soi Cowboy, Patpong, Pattaya and other places people go out at night. It just depends who you encounter on the night and being in right place, right time or wrong place, wrong time.

I would also add that the same bar revisted can be good or bad on any given night...

I would also add that the same bar revisted can be good or bad on any given night...

And many transition from one to the other in a very short space of time. Its not NEP, but one of the bar owners on Soi 22 realised that each of the bars had a few regulars, but very little cross-pollination, so he organised a pub crawl once a week and the regulars from each of the bars now find themselves getting together and, from my brief observations, having a very good time of it.

I remain stunned by the small number of bar owners who are able to think outside the square and work together like that.

The "bar hop" used to be very common in Angles City, a bar owner would round up a few regulars, they would bar-fine some of the girls who were good company and "hop" the bars, usually finishing the night dancing or playing pool in a freelancer joint with a band and cheap drinks.

Sanuk mak.

• 9 months later...

Archived