Obama's In Trouble With Health Care

Hugh_Hoy

BT...as I said before, it is impossible to get everyone in a party on board with all "planks" of a platform. During the GWB years, the neo-conservatives hi-jacked the party. Now, under Borat Obama, it's the ultra-liberals who have hi-jacked the Demoncrat Party. Obama's policies are pretty much "dissed" by everyone but his hard core supporters (which isn't surprising). While his popularity among Republicans and Independents has been on a slow, but steady, decline in the last 6 months (44% popularity now?), his base in the Demoncrat Party remains strong at about 77%. Kind of natural.

People don't trust the government to do as it says or trust it's ability to deliver. And rightfully so.

CS--Obama gave the type of speech you expect from him. Well done. (Could've done without him playing the "Kennedy Card" though. I thought I'd break down in tears--not 555555555) I'd give him a B+ in delivery and a low C in substance. He was too general and was easy to read between the lines of his very-carefully crafted words.

HH

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BT...as I said before, it is impossible to get everyone in a party on board with all "planks" of a platform. During the GWB years, the neo-conservatives hi-jacked the party. Now, under Borat Obama, it's the ultra-liberals who have hi-jacked the Demoncrat Party. Obama's policies are pretty much "dissed" by everyone but his hard core supporters (which isn't surprising). While his popularity among Republicans and Independents has been on a slow, but steady, decline in the last 6 months (44% popularity now?), his base in the Demoncrat Party remains strong at about 77%. Kind of natural.

People don't trust the government to do as it says or trust it's ability to deliver. And rightfully so.

CS--Obama gave the type of speech you expect from him. Well done. (Could've done without him playing the "Kennedy Card" though. I thought I'd break down in tears--not 555555555) I'd give him a B+ in delivery and a low C in substance. He was too general and was easy to read between the lines of his very-carefully crafted words.

HH

Lets look at a few numbers.

The Iraq war and Afghanastan war has caused us almost 1 trillion dollars. What did we get out of it? Just about nothing.

Obama's health care spread over 10 years is estimated to cost about 1 trillion dollars. A lot of US citizens would benefit from it, don't you agree?

So why is hard to see spending money on something worthwhile might be logical?

As for capturing or killing Ben Laden: If you kill the boogey man, what would we spend the money on? And besides, keeping the boogey man around helps reduce our civil liberties and puts us more in aligned as slaves with the extra taxes that have been coming our way.

Remember...KISS

Keep It Simple Stupid or Keep It Short and Simple.

Let's apply this to the health care and all the other issues facing the USA.

1. Cut waste.

2. Apply waste to help the LEGAL citizens of the USA, only!!!

3. Provide ALL politicians with realistic salaries and an incentive program; more they save on taxes and spending, the more bonus they get, all subject to review and approval by all LEGAL US citizens.

4. Stealing, lying money grubbing, in the pocket of lobbyists and big corps, US politicians, execute them!!!

5. Any politician who leaves office can not work or receive $$$ from any lobbyists group or big corp for xx (10) years or so.

5. Disband the Federal Reserve. Force the US gov to print their own farkin $$$ and save BILLIONS which will fund about any health care they can come up with plus reduce/eliminate IRS income tax!!!

...just a start....

Archived