Internet & Computer Services

I have started developing a Guru Guide to list service providers in the computer and IT industry in Thailand who offer an above average service to English speaking and foriegn clients.

I need content and would appreciate any recommendations anyone might have. I am thinking of splitting the lists into Personal & Soho, Commercial and then Corporate.

Categories will range from Hardware and Components, Instrallation, Support, Software, Delelopment Graphics, Recruitment and all the usual stuff as long as it is IT related.

I would also be interested in talking to anyone who has been thinking along the same lines, who would like to get involved and help to develop the site. If anyone wants to talk I can be contacted on my mail address mark@dhost.co.za

It would be nice if you posted your findings here so that we are not left with the impression that this is purely a parasitic activity. For those of you wishing to follow up, why not post directly to the board so that we don't have to chase down the info elswhere.

AG

Apologies - I am still finding my way around the forum and either I am experiencing finger problems or there is a problem with the scripts but I cant seem to get my replies to post.

Nope! That one worked so I guess its just me.

What I want to do is to provide open classifieds as well as a moderated listing of recommended service providers, each with a guest book and a banner link through to their sites.

In my experience pay sites dont work on the net unless they can add value for the user and its going be a long time before we will be able to start charging for anything on this site.

However if it works the service providers using the site will pay someone to market their business and this is when the internet begins to make sense.

Archived