Massage

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Can anyone recommend any Bangcock style soapy places etc in Luang Prabang? Don't like Sierra Tango bars..

OK who can offer some help near to the chang hotel would be nice.

Also, cooking schools for Loa food?

All help will be appreciated

No Soapies AFAIK, but I have had full service in a massage place, In Chao Sisuphon St, south east of Phusi mountain.

If you come from Th Kitsarat, it is about 200-300 m on the right hand side. I think it is the first one on the right, but not totally sure.

I asked for an oil massage, she took me to a separate room upstairs. Cute small woman, about 24, looking younger. First time only a HJ, while allowing my hands to wander. Second time my wandering hands got her so hot she came, much to her own shock and surprise. I then simply took off her clothes and had my evil way with her. Been back two or three times more, when an oil massage almost automatically turned into a FS.

She took a great pleasure from my oral attention, almost suggesting she had never had it before. Couldn't bugle because of the sound travelling through thin walls and floor. She had trouble containing her sounds, at one stage biting the pillow.

Mind you, I think this is fairly rare event for a falang in a tourist oriented MP. It is the only time I have had FS in a Lao MP.

Not sure if the other staff do in that MP, because I tended to ask for her by name every time.

Cooking school in a restaurant in Th Sakarin, not sure of the name, just ask tourist information. Maybe it was 'Three Elephants'.

Archived