Excuse me, miss, are you a whore?

Wallenda

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It seems that 99% of the tourist farangs think that any Thai female is for sale,

Not just farang tourists, the same assumption is made amongst expats in other countries. On my current assignment guys get to know I am based in Thialand and have Thai wife and the automatic assumption is that I must have met her in a bar. There are some narrow-minded people in this world we live in.

Wendella, try remembering how you asked your first date out. Use that line. It worked once before.

Maybe that's why Wendella's in Thailand.... has never been able to get a first date!! (Like many guys in LOS) :cover::grinyes:

(Sorry - couldn't resist taking the piss - not making any judgments about you per se, Wendella!)

I used to hear the same crap here when people heard I married a Filipina, never mind she was already a legal resident here when I met her.

But I'll take it a step further and say they receive the same sort of discrimination in their home countries from their own countrymen as well. Trying to enter a hi-so club, alone, where expats hang out, for example.

I love the way some people seem to be arguing with some phantom form of their own peeves that doesn't have anything at all to do with my situation. It's reached the point of being amusing. Well, you'll just have to trust me that I can very firmly state that whether or not I think all Thai girls are whores could not possibly have ANYTHING to do with it.

The certainty that the girl was 'just smiling' and that the look didn't mean anything...good lord. How on earth can you imagine you could have any certainty about that? Guy. Really. Were you there? Have you talked to her? You seem to have a real lot of firm assertions to make about things you can't possibly know. That coupled with the quick descent into name calling.

ANYWAY...

I'll see what I can do.

Guys, is this guy the resident forum flamer?

"I kind of like that band U2"

"I despise idiots who like U2, they're total losers."

"I like my coffee with a little milk but no sugar."

"All these scumbags who want milk in their coffee just drive me up a wall, why don't they just stay home in their own countries and stop ruining this place."

Odds are high that a lady that already works a regular job is not a whore... Why would she bother?

Of course there's still the little, uhm, 10% chance she would screw for cash but, if you really want a whore, why don't you just go to those places where the working girls are 100% sure to be some?

Mate, let's analyze here: You met a chick who smiled at you, therefore you think she's a whore. You came to this conclusion because:

a) she works in a restaurant away from any whoring scene,

B) she's Asian and from a third world country,

c) but she smiled at me!

d) I can't even be arsed to even talk to her or heaven forbid buy her a $5 meal; I just want to throw some money on the floor and slip my cock in her snatch when she bends over to pick it up.

That seems to cover it...

You are sitting in, say, Miami...a cute, college-aged waitress at the Denny's smiles at you...is she a whore? Would you even think of propositioning her instead of asking her out for a date? Of course not. You at the least would have your head handed to you.

And you ask why I think you think all Asian chix are whores???? The mind boggles.

Regards,

SD

Oh, just ask her out. Ask her if she'd like to have a drink after work, or something. No big committment. Once you get to know her a bit, she'll make sure you know the answer to your question, one way or other. Or you'll be turned down flat. So what.

Lots of women who are not on the game like to go out with a farang. I've had the waitress at my (regretfully former) favourite breakfast place ask ME if I'd like to go out with her. And one of the young ladies at my hotel desk once asked me.

Archived