Excuse me, miss, are you a whore?

Wallenda

I know you weren't ASSUMING shes a prostitute ...you were trying to find out if she

might be (although all the contextual evidence so far would suggest a probability close to zero).

But using the derogatory word "whore" in the title

(when referring to the possible status of a nice girl who works in a restaurant) might have added a "slant" to your question, which generated some criticism.

But, first of all, you later tell us that its not actually Tland. Its vietnam instead.

What you're assuming by that (and by saying: "she has that look...you know what i mean) is that

all CULTURES/countries are basically the same in

terms of facial expression and eye contact, and the meaning of those things. That seems naive.

There are cultural/behavioral differences even across asian countries, let alone the WORLD.

The other point is that you say "This girl stands out in front of the place sometimes, or else inside". Part of HER JOB is look people in the eye and look very welcoming, to bring in BUSINESS

to the restaurant.

BUT HERES THE SOLUTION. Why not be totally

honest and tell her what YOU ARE DOING THERE (and in all the countries you visit), rather than wonder what SHE is doing here.

After a short conversation (i.e., where you from..what are you doing here, etc.) at the table,

just honestly tell her: "I come to these countries to pay for sex. I'm a sex tourist."

She can walk away right then and there.

Or maybe if the conversation lasts a few more minutes (unlikely), then maybe you can drop a hint on whether she knows if girls in vietnam

sometimes are in that business ("like in tland").

I wouldn't do it, but you probably should. I doubt you're one of those guys who feel they have to pretend they're actually "good german boys" (or whatever nationality) or "normal boys"

(compared with "good thai girls" and "normal girls").

Then again, due to language difficulties (very little english spoken there)....the whole approach

above won't work at all.

-----------------------------------------------

It's not human. Is that OK with you?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mate, let's analyze here: You met a chick who smiled at you, therefore you think she's a whore. You came to this conclusion because:

a) she works in a restaurant away from any whoring scene,

B) she's Asian and from a third world country,

c) but she smiled at me!

d) I can't even be arsed to even talk to her or heaven forbid buy her a $5 meal; I just want to throw some money on the floor and slip my cock in her snatch when she bends over to pick it up.

That seems to cover it...

Some analysis. More like a complete revision of what I said to suit your ever-evolving points. Reading that, I wasn't sure what or who you were talking about -- then realized it was supposed to be about my situation.

a. nope, not far from whoring scene but in the midst of one that's not as intense as ones in BKK

b. correct -- you got one!

c. you obviously don't know what 'the look' means, so better we just give up on this part.

d. Before I was lazy. Now I'm cheap. You don't like cheap or lazy people so you're gonna straw man me into one. Nope, there's another reason why, and sorry, you don't get to know.

I only posted this up here to get ideas other than what I was thinking of, thought it might get some fun replies. Instead... yick.

Dude you gotta chill out. You're a wet rag.

Actually there's solution:

1) ask her "babe your place or mine?"

2) after the fucking ask her casually "how are you for cash lately?"

3) if above give you any indication of 'low on cash' she MAY be a whore, but more likely than not she's just an average girl earning shit salary & needing your 1k5 more than you ;)

so why deny most Asian chicks need/love cash (not dissimilar to any chick the world over) or that many on this board including myself 'paid' for the wife (sin sod) whether it be returned or not & whatnot gold, rings lah lah lah

Dude, you can *rationalize* all you want (as in "I really didn't mean to say you are a 'ho!, but you are sexy and on the same road as I, so don't let your brother kill me!!!!!"). I am 100% correct. You've given nothing to belay that, so I'll take my stand. Deal with it!

Wet rag? No...I'm the guy who deals with fallout from idiots like you who obviously think all Asian gals are whores!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

SD -- awaiting any defense from W at all...

PS -- lucky you don't talk to my GF or daughters or even me ex- as you seem to like to...you'd be reading about yourself in the local paper as another suicide victim!

Maybe this thread explains this thread

http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showtopic.php?tid/532895/tp/1/

I thought the OP was a reasonable question.

Here in sydney I often eat at a thai restaurant where you can see the kitchen. Have been eating there for more than a couple of years.

There is a cute chef works there...always smiles at me. We have never spoken a word. We have now progressed to waving goodbye after I pay the bill.

The other night the manager says to me before i leave "when you take chef home with you one night" and they all giggle.

So Wendella when you talk about that look I know the one you mean. Sure you are in Vietnam and I am in Sydney but that look is universal

PS Tiger you know I am only :stirthepo I apologise. Personally I think you look more like George Clooney

Wendella,

Personally, I'd approach her like any other girl and see where it goes from there, but you stated you are only interested in P4P. So in that case be direct without being offensive.

Ask her if she is a good girl. If she seems offended, recover by saying that she looks like a good girl (despite the sexy outfit). If she doesn't seem offended but still says she is a good girl, then say "too bad" with a smile. It will be up to her to make the next move. If she doesn't follow up, she is not looking to go with you ST.

If she doesn't answer the question but wants to know why you asked or why you said "too bad" reply that you are looking for a bad girl. Again, say it with a smile and leave it at that. If she doesn't follow up by giving her phone number or asking you where you are staying then you'll have your answer. Don't pursue it past that point.

Okay, we expect to hear how this went now! :)

billp -- I definitely want to avoid strings and false expectations, also can't risk being spotted in public

KimDidMeGood - there's a certain something about this one that has me going, that's the only reason why her and not one I'm already 100% sure of. Also, in VN numbers are lower, not as much choice.

SD -- as long as you don't come to Vietnam, chances are pretty good you won't have to deal with the fallout from this situation, so maybe you don't need to worry yourself so much. On the other hand, if you want, forward me your email address and I'll pass it on to her.

Damen -- the pizza line was looking real subtle up until "Wanna fuck?" :D

jonjon -- This looks like the best one yet. Yeah I'll let you know how it goes.

Archived