lottery winners only need apply

cheekyboy

International students are a billion dollar industry in Australia.

The Australia Network TV channel advertises for students constantly and countries like Malaysia send thousands every year.

When I'm in Adelaide I use public transport a lot and on a good day the drooling over the hot young Asian chicks can be on a par with the BKK Sky Train.

(Well, not quite, but still worth a look).

In reply to the OP, sex in Australia is still the same price as it's been for the last ten years. $100 for half an hour, which isn't a bad deal. I've used the same place on Prospect road for years and usually get a pleasant young Thai girl in her mid twenties.

Your post reminds me of a funny antidote.

I was listening to talk back radio here in Brisbane, whilst I was walking along the river, to get my normal exercise in.

The week before, a local western women (there was a few who got online after her call) were stating that they could not get a man in Brisbane despite the facts that they had good jobs, there own place and good salaries - I had my own opinion straight away.

Well, blow me down (GTG or TBG only invited) next week on another walk a caller came on and raised last week's topic.

Well, he basically said "why would I want some round large ass western chick, filled to the brim with attitude, always saying "I will go out with the girls when I want". Then, when it is over she takes 70% of your house. This is after she leaves you in about 5 years because she fucked your best mate or neighbour or work colleague (and all her girlfriends say she is the victim because he suffocated you and you deserve better). Alternatively, as the case now is in Brisbane, should I just take out a 20 year old asian girl, slim, happy smile, sweet nature and happy just to be with be over a beer and chips and then back home for horizontal tango dancing where she caters for all my needs. Hmmm, such a hard decision to make, not!

Typical politically correct radio jock passes him off as a single moronic fringe element. It got funnier, about half a dozen other blokes got on and validated the caller :content:

Your post reminds me of a funny antidote.

I was listening to talk back radio here in Brisbane, whilst I was walking along the river, to get my normal exercise in.

The week before, a local western women (there was a few who got online after her call) were stating that they could not get a man in Brisbane despite the facts that they had good jobs, there own place and good salaries - I had my own opinion straight away.

Well, blow me down (GTG or TBG only invited) next week on another walk a caller came on and raised last week's topic.

Well, he basically said "why would I want some round large ass western chick, filled to the brim with attitude, always saying "I will go out with the girls when I want". Then, when it is over she takes 70% of your house. This is after she leaves you in about 5 years because she fucked your best mate or neighbour or work colleague (and all her girlfriends say she is the victim because he suffocated you and you deserve better). Alternatively, as the case now is in Brisbane, should I just take out a 20 year old asian girl, slim, happy smile, sweet nature and happy just to be with be over a beer and chips and then back home for horizontal tango dancing where she caters for all my needs. Hmmm, such a hard decision to make, not!

Typical politically correct radio jock passes him off as a single moronic fringe element. It got funnier, about half a dozen other blokes got on and validated the caller :content:

Great read !

Totally true as well. I wonder though as we get older and pass this knowledge on, how our offspring will view the female of their species ?

• 1 year later...

It has gotten more expensive but the alternatives are bleak. Take a look around Cambodia these days... the talent is sad and the dirty hooker mentality rules. Thailand is great fun and the girls are better looking and cleaner. and compared to the culture wasteland of the Phillipines, to each there own but i can't stand the place. Singapore is good and close to Thai prices but it's pretty damn businesslike. Vietnam has oodles of beauties but the experience is usually furtive with an eye out for the police all the time. China is pretty good for the adventurous. Burma has some really lovely girls but in no great quantities and the experience is set up for asian tastes (think up country Thai sing a song joints)

For me Thailand is tops despite the price. I'm getting older anyway and don't go out everynight, but when i do i get what i want and enjoy myself.

It has gotten more expensive but the alternatives are bleak. Take a look around Cambodia these days... the talent is sad and the dirty hooker mentality rules. Thailand is great fun and the girls are better looking and cleaner. and compared to the culture wasteland of the Phillipines, to each there own but i can't stand the place. Singapore is good and close to Thai prices but it's pretty damn businesslike. Vietnam has oodles of beauties but the experience is usually furtive with an eye out for the police all the time. China is pretty good for the adventurous. Burma has some really lovely girls but in no great quantities and the experience is set up for asian tastes (think up country Thai sing a song joints)

For me Thailand is tops despite the price. I'm getting older anyway and don't go out everynight, but when i do i get what i want and enjoy myself.

To say that Cambo girls are less beautiful is of course your personal preference. But to say that they are less clean is IMHO BS. I am going to Cambo since 7-8 years and the Cambo girls as clean as they Thai sisters, like insisting on taking a shower before and after the deed is done...

Regardless I won't go to Cambo for P4P anymore. The continuously crack down on P4P venues and the extremely strict control of the girls in regard to not showing at all (even Coyote dancing seems to be persecuted) makes the nights in PP much less fun.

And the hostess bar system seems to encourage the BGs to get as much money from the customer by just doing stupid small talk, rubbing his leg and playing silly games.

The Thai gogo bar system and the surrounding businesses and freelancers provide a much better environment for a good 'customer experience'. They kind of have established a standard which is unmatched in SE-Asia (all over Asia?).

• 2 weeks later...
The Thai gogo bar system and the surrounding businesses and freelancers provide a much better environment for a good 'customer experience'. They kind of have established a standard which is unmatched in SE-Asia (all over Asia?).

Philippines are pretty similar, just that the bar fines are a bit higher, but you do not need to pay the girl anymore

I know guys that save their money and hit Thailand or the Philippines once a year.

They don't really care what they pay, they could get sex and save money on the over all cost in Australia, it's all about having a good time and being in the scene for a few weeks.

I think this would cover a lot of punters and as long as they keep coming then Soi Cowboy/NanaPlaza will be around for a few years yet.

Archived