lottery winners only need apply

cheekyboy

cruising cowboy last nite and the bars are empty, few punters around,the prices are a major obstacle in these hard imes of poor exchane rates.the whole system was evolved in the boom years but now its so seriously out of tiuch with reality its hard to see how they can prosper,if prices were reasonable i wiuld have spent 1000s but its just not possible now

lets examine the prices, theres 700baht bar fine ,thats 14 pounds ,then 45 -65 pounds for the gal ,then drinks on top ,you wont have much change from 100 pounds .er thanx but no thanx .

thailand the cheap destination ? excuse me while a stifle a hollow laugh ...

• 2 weeks later...
lets examine the prices, theres 700baht bar fine ,thats 14 pounds ,then 45 -65 pounds for the gal ,then drinks on top ,you wont have much change from 100 pounds .er thanx but no thanx .

thailand the cheap destination ? excuse me while a stifle a hollow laugh ...

Compared to where? Here in the states a night like that with NO GUARANTEE of sex would cost you over $500!!

but we are not talking about the USA ,but a supposedly cheap destination where you can get a woman for the night for very little.thats the way it was some years back until they got greedy .

i can screw thai gals

in London for the 3rd of the price of a gal in thailand.

nice lookers with good bodies and no stretchmarks .

for 30 pounds you get a screw and BJ .

Surely they were taking the piss out of you?

I guess the bars would ask their bar staff/gals to ask exorbitant prices but the girl must kid mak, missing early night marks to be back in time for some late night top offs.

The world has gone mad.

In Brisbane (if I was single) I could pull any number of Japanese/Korean birds for the price of a hamburger and a bottle of Soju - the problem is, trying to get them to leave.

LOS is wincing.

• 4 months later...

ozpharlap, is it just me or is half the population of S. Korea currently living in Brissie ? The Japanese have always loved SE Qld, but this influx of Koreans blows my mind. The Japanese-American guy at work claims that they will soon be running every Asian grocery,7-11 and dry cleaning business in town, but we have a secret weapon : the Indians :)

I think bust mentioned in another post that they are mostly students, but many show no sign of going home and Uni exams finished a week or two ago. Some of the girls are cute, but I still prefer the Japanese overall.

Yes, you are right.

If the Australian government stopped over seas students entering our shores for English education, Brisbane would collapse.

Indeed, if you were a well presented, polite westerner who had his own pad/condo/unit in the city you would probably score every night with a young korean girl. Especially or more probably, if you have the gift of the gab - looks aside, IMO I believe most asian don't give a hoot what you look like, as we all look the same to them, but if you make them laugh and feel good about themselves you're on easy street.

In my building, I live in a high rise on the river in the city, must be 50 korean and 20 japanese girls, all polite, all happy and at least 20% readily available - on holidays, try with western or maybe cheap lodgings if I get an aussie bf etc.

Unfortunately, my missus (who is Korean) would get a bit upset if I brought one home.

Archived