Was 9/11 a put on?

cavanami

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sad thing, *** if *** it was a put on, what can be done about it? There are many groups beating the drums to get this investigated, a REAL investigation, but nothing gets done...mai pen lai...SD, you have another bottle of that nice red wine :drunk:

Wasn't one of the reasons it was first thought of as a inside job was because a modern high rise hadn't ever collapsed before from burning- only to happen soon after 9/11 in Spain??????

Ya' date=' that's one of those "things that make ya go 'hmmmmm'." That building burned for 24 hours and did not fall over, yet was of almost identical design & construction as the WTC towers.

Cheers,

SD[/quote']

Well did that burning building have its steel beams exposed to the heat? Did it have structural damage that transferred additional load to the remaining load bearing beams?

You are talking apples and oranges, no comparison. :doah:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_fuel

Open air burning temperatures: 287.5 °C (549.5 °F)

http://education.jlab.org/qa/meltingpoint_01.html

Most steel has other metals added to tune its properties, like strength, corrosion resistance, or ease of fabrication. Steel is just the element iron that has been processed to control the amount of carbon. Iron, out of the ground, melts at around 1510 degrees C (2750°F). Steel often melts at around 1370 degrees C (2500°F).

One hell of a diff in temp! can you do the math???

There are videos of the MOLTEN steel found at the base of the buildings.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/fires/steel.html

OK, got my answer, 60% think that Bin Laden did it. Thanks to all.

Mr. Tin Head

Mr. Curious here...I have doubts' date=' being an engineer and seeing how the three buildings fell like a perfect demo execution...hmmmm, also I know that jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel, I worked in steel mills for some years and the mills use a BOF (Basic Oxygen Furnace) in the production of steel, that is they must add oxygen to make the process hot enough to melt steel and that is not the oxygen in the air but an added pure oxygen...so what about the molten steel that was flowing at the bottom of the buildings? didn't come from jet fuel (IMO)...anywho, just curious what others think...[/quote']

What kind of an engineer are you? You don't have to melt the steel. When steel gets hot it loses strength. Ever seen a blacksmith in action? The iron is heated to soften it. The metal is never melted. This is what caused the collapse. The impact of the aircraft exposed the steel structure to the heat.

The jet fuel acted as a "lighter fluid" to get the inferno going. Foam padding, carpet, plastic, etc burns quite well.

What molten steel are you talking about? There was burning debris falling from the building.

Look at the damage caused in the San Fransisco earthquake. Buildings and highways "pancaked".

Link

There are many, many videos of the MOLTEN steel at the base of the buildings...and the third building that collapsed...that was NOT stuck by any airplane???

NONE of the items you list, carpet, foam would induce the steel to melt.

Sorry I don't buy the "party line", waaaaay too much does not make sense...the "plane" that hit th Pentagon and didn't knock down the street lights with the plane's wings, hmmmm...no engine parts found, hmmm...can you say missle, that hit the Pentagon?

Mr. Tin Hat

Link

Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

Horse hockey...

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/location_2.html

The first statement which may stand out to many is how can any human hold a whole 757 tail section in their hands? Where are the photographs of this tail section? But that is not the most puzzling excerpt from his statement. The most interesting piece from his statement lies in the fact Allyn says he found the black box...

...Pilots For 9/11 Truth received data and information from the National Transportation Safety Board claimed to be from American Airlines Flight 77 Flight Data Recorder through Freedom Of Information Act requests. Analysis of the Flight Data Recorder does not support the govt story of American Airlines Flight 77 impact with the pentagon. The NTSB/FBI refuse to comment (Pilots For 9/11 Truth Press Release).

He obviously means parts of the tail section. :doah: Didn't you notice the aircraft debris in the photo?

The Pentagon is bordered by Interstate 395 and Washington Boulevard, on the side where the impact occurred. Motorist Mary Lyman, who was on I-395, saw the airplane pass over at a "steep angle toward the ground and going fast" and then saw the cloud of smoke from the Pentagon.[46] Omar Campo, another witness, was cutting the grass on the other side of the road when the plane flew over his head. "I was cutting the grass and it came in screaming over my head. I felt the impact. The whole ground shook and the whole area was full of fire. I could never imagine I would see anything like that here."

Archived