Soi Cowboy report

Flash' date=' watching t.v. at the moment, i married one of them! ;) Simie.[/quote']

You didn't marry the grannie dancer, did you?

:cover:

:shocked: No thank f...! Think she was one of the mamasans in Rawhide last I saw? The wifes a good 20 years younger than me so if I had married the granny dancer that would make me nearly as old as you Flash? :cover:

Simie.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, I'll post something here to make this board more interesting. A few mates & I (sad-sack bachelors this evening, since we are pathetically into our gals :dunno: ) spent the night on Cowboy, bar-hopping.

I thought I saw you refer to a S.O. in another thread (girlfriend/wife/dunno) -- basically in my other big thread, the main reason I wanted no strings was cuz I'm married, and so being spotted is to be avoided at all costs. So if it's not too personal a Q, are you able to avoid that problem? I'm not in Thailand, but if I was there's no way I could get away with a night on the prowl in Soi Cowboy. Basically if I was spotted just talking to a girl, that would be trouble.

I was in Rawhide earlier this week and found the experience rather aseptic: nude yes, but without enthusiasm. They also had a 15 year old girl cleaning the poles from pussy juices after the dancers glided downwards upside down.

Me don't think Rawhide is a place where a schoolkid should learn how to show pussies to sex hungry males.

Moved to Deja Vu and had a blast with a couple of dancers gone bezerk. After deep investigation of the goods took one home, tasted good.

Rawhide had mainly Japanese customers, Deja Vu had 5 sex maniacs inside.

i was quoted barfines of 800 bahts and ladydrinks of 200 bahts .havent seen many gals being taken out ,just 1 ladyboy .the bars are empty of customers just the usual crews outside but few buyers inside ,maybe 1 or 2 .same at thermae its like a Mexican standoff ,plenty of sellers but few buyers /

I thought I saw you refer to a S.O. in another thread (girlfriend/wife/dunno) -- basically in my other big thread, the main reason I wanted no strings was cuz I'm married, and so being spotted is to be avoided at all costs. So if it's not too personal a Q, are you able to avoid that problem? I'm not in Thailand, but if I was there's no way I could get away with a night on the prowl in Soi Cowboy. Basically if I was spotted just talking to a girl, that would be trouble.

Yup. Not an issue at all. I tell her where I am going. She knows a) I dig her and her alone, and B) my tastes, and that there is not a 99.9999999% chance that any SC Issan gal would be able to sway me to shag them any more. I'm with her, I'm over that -- shit, I fucked 1,000+ gals over the past 20 years, it's boring now. Hell, I tell the SC whores them I'm married and not a player. They are fine with that cuz I buy drinks and we have a good time anyway. They always ask me how my "wife and kids" are and want to see pix!

It's trust, baby.

Same as I trust her when she goes out with her mates without me. No reason not to. She's never done anything wrong in our several year relationship (as far as I can tell and that's all that matters). So I trust her, same as she trusts me.

If there is no trust, there is no relationship. That's as basic as it gets IMHO.

That's why I am amazed at guys on this board who have issues with this. If your relationship is not good enough for her to trust you to go out with your mates, and vice-versa, why bother? Any gal who said I could not do what I want (within reason, naturally) would be dismissed right away! Way too many fish in the sea and I'm too good of a catch LOL!

Cheers,

SD -- this one is not hip to the "open relationship" that I enjoyed with my ex- (meaning I could shag who I wanted as long as she didn't know about it), but that's OK with me...

Moved to Deja Vu and had a blast with a couple of dancers gone bezerk. After deep investigation of the goods took one home, tasted good.

Rawhide had mainly Japanese customers, Deja Vu had 5 sex maniacs inside.

Fair enough. I just don't much care for the owner of DV, so I don't go to any of his bars. YMMV.

Not many Japanese at Rawhide when we were there, but your comment begs the question: so what? What's wrong with Japanese guys? Or do you really buy into the farang stereotype of them? Sad, if so. They're actually pretty cool and a blast to party with if you just say hello.

I would comment more on this, but I won't...

Cheers,

SD

I find most of the Japanese interesting to watch. Most are very well mannered, and cool, some even fun, once they break out of the "mold" they are often forced into. Holidays do that to people! I only ever 1 time saw 2 young Japanese guys cause a problem, both were beaten and thrown out of Shark bar. This is more than I can say for the numerous farang problems I have seen.

As for the claim that "the Japs drive up prices" I will again counter, how is that different from the farangs who senselessly throw money around?

Archived