Soi Cowboy report

I think much the same my wife goes out with her mates, I go out with mine and at other times we go out together. Can't keep your partner locked up and on a lead no more than I'd want to be that way. It was the same when we lived in Bangkok and its the same now in the UK. Sometimes we go to Thailand together sometimes seperately depending on work commitments etc. And neither of us have any problem with that. As far as I know she behaves herself :hmmm: as I generally do and am discreet on the rare times I don't :cover:

A young guy I work with recently went to a strip/lap dance club on a stag night (just a strip club no sex and on a stag night for fuck sakes!). His girlfriend found out and made him sleep on the sofa for about 3 days. I just could'nt believe it! a) what a load of feminist/PC bullshit and B) what a wimp to put up with that sort of crap?

Simie.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:yeahthat:

IMHO, on the whole, they're far better behaved in a bar than farang.

Wasn't it was you that pulled my friend out of the bar one night, with her Japanese sponsor's approval, even though he'd already paid the barfines? Can't be any more gracious than that!

Have to agree with the Japanese points....very nice and polite on the whole. A country where people are usually safe to walk around alone at night, male or female, instantly gets my thumbs up. Also my girlfriend works for a Japanese company and her bosses have been great.

Ah yes, Japan where they came up with women only coaches to protect them from being felt-up on the subway. :stirthepo

Japan is definitely not an ideal society. It's a male dominated, hierarchical, repressive society where women are standing on the lower end of the ladder and the men try to keep them there. Sexual harassment (sekuhara in Japanese) might be one symptom of this.

For a Westerner it is absolutely great to live there (on an expat salary), but I wouldn't want to live there as a Japanese, especially not as a Japanese female...

Not many Japanese at Rawhide when we were there, but your comment begs the question: so what? What's wrong with Japanese guys? Or do you really buy into the farang stereotype of them? Sad, if so. They're actually pretty cool and a blast to party with if you just say hello.

I would comment more on this, but I won't...

Cheers,

SD

You really are a pain in the ass with your replies, in fact you and the likes (Mekong) are the reason why I hardly post anything on this board anymore.

And you want to comment MORE on this???

What crap do you want to add???

Unlike others on this board I have never expressed an opinion on Germans, French, Italians, Chinese, Muslims or whatsoever.

What's wrong with noticing the place was full with Indians or Luxembourgers???

I don't think you would ever be capable of identifying a Luxembourger anyway :cussing:

If someone dares to disagree with your views we will have 37 replies from you how right you are and how wrong all the others are.

Please do me a favor and NEVER EVER reply to anything I might I post here.

I have a life in Isaan and could tell stories on village life, but knowing you will come out with your crap on anything I mention I don't post anymore.

Archived