Soi Cowboy report

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
am surprised few have mentioned TILAC as it is the biggest along the strip.

Last January I stopped in Tilac for the 1st time in a while. I was amazed with the Coyote type dancers in the place, a couple were absolutely beautiful but I was already with someone else.

Went back a couple times later and never saw them in there again, so I imagine it was a one time event of something. :(

I had a good time but as far as the girls go, Baccara had the better selection.

It probably was a weekend I was in there. 2 girls in particular I didn't expect to see ever again, they were that good looking and could dance on top of it.

I agree, not much to be said for the regular BG's there other than average.

damen, coyote's on at weekends (fri.sat nites at least), but as they can't be BF'ed what's the attraction other than nice eye candy while having a few drinks? at least tilac seem to thrive on that as well as getting most of their regular girls BF'ed I guess :rolleyes:

other bars like 'arab group' (spice girls, kiss, etc) have coyote's most/every night, but again apart from sitting with them for LDs whats the point really? I assume few are even up for the mia noi role anyways... :drunk:

:hmmm: I wasn't aware they cant be barfined. Yes, they are nice to look at while pounding a few drinks, especially if your no longer in the mood to bring someone home for the night.

I'm gonna venture a guess that some of them might be open to the possibility of making a couple thousand baht after work though.

Archived