virtual tour Soi Honey

tooluckyone

Virtual tour Soi 11 with pattayaphotoguide.

Soi Honey has quite a few hotels in the mid-lower price class and also some bars.

There was even a gogo in that ( only 150 m. long) Soi ,but it didn't last longer than 8 months

1042tck.jpg

Honey a gogo

Opened on 12th February 2008. Closed by September 2008. The venue was gutted in January 2009. Now split into single units

BUT Soi Honey (Soi 11) is most famous for it's massage places !

Good times can be had at some of these places if you like extra's like :bj's,hj's and even full service in the MP or at your hotel.

10hoprk.jpg

Massage places in Soi 11 (Soi Honey) at lefthand (LH) and righthand(RH) entering the Soi from Second Road (at the corner is a Seven Eleven shop)

nprrl2.jpg

Culture Club LH

24ymnte.jpg

Shark Massage RH

2s8iexx.jpg

Standby girl RH

2vdlo1t.jpg

Honey Inn massage LH

2zs1aus.jpg

Relaxing Massage LH

s0ycmw.jpg

Jan's Massage LH

1534b5h.jpg

Jasmin Massage RH

15p0kya.jpg

P.P Massage RH

Patong????

Soi Honey in Pattaya.

I can confirm that very enthusiastic FS can be had in PP massage. Been getting my service there occasionally in the morning, around 10.00, just after they open. I think many girls consider an early customer to bring good luck for the day, so they perform with a bit more zeal. Also, your less likely to get sloppy seconds....

OK, not many real lookers there, but sometimes I don't mind.

I love Soi Honey.

It's where I always stay when in Pattaya - it's a real little community down there, and to my mind and eyes, very friendly. :grouphug:

I've kind of gotten to know a lot of the "locals" down there over the last few years.

Agree with Ikky - a lot of FS options available in the "massage" places down there. I like how they all let you take a girl to your room for the same price if you're staying close to their shop. (Not sure if this is standard practice, but they do it for me - maybe coz I'm such a nice little piggy! :grinyes: )

Never had a problem getting a girl to come to my loom for 1 hour "massage" and ending up with the whole deal - total cost 1000 baht, so I'm happy, they're happy. :thumbup:

Last time I stayed there, (and will be same next month when I'm there), I get a balcony room overlooking the soi. There's about 6 different massage places in full view from the third floor, so I can order "room service" from the balcony! :shhh: Very convenient! :grinyes:

Soi Honey Inn...yeah I have my secret place there where to go for a beer when everything sucks and they always cheer me up :)

But my face became too familiar there, not fun anymore. Hope the most girls are changed in those bars until I go back there again.

Archived