Why pay more? Because you are in Thailand!

Mentors

prove you're a local within a 12 mile radius is the critera for kings college chapel for example and you go in free, outside the radius you pay, dont matter if you're from bangkok or barnsley you pay the same fee!!

Serious question:

What if you were actually going there to worship, pray or attend a service?

Surely they wouldn't charge you then!

(Apart from the collection plate going round!)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

old buildings need up keeping and its not cheap, someones got to pay and its not going to be us yokals, brown white arab asian eskimo or otherwise. oiks from bolton and brisban and bangkok, you pay, you could be as white as the fresh fallen snow, you pay ;)

Even to attend a scheduled service??

That's fucked up.

Of course old buildings need upkeep... but any "good Christian" going to attend a service would probably put money in the collection plate or donation box anyway.

Charging for participating in a religious service.. or entering a house of God. what's the C of E coming to?? :shakehead

Guest lazyphil

just think an asylum seeker from somalia on benefits living nearby gets in free, yet a little old lady in saffron walden just out of the 12 mile raius pays. now thats fucked up!

I have the ability to jump the queue at a hot/trendy establishment as the doorman will let me in just cuz I'm a white guy (usually w/o a cover charge too).

Cheers,

SD

What are the names of these "hot, trendy establishments" where white, middel-aged males like you can skip the queues and not pay entry fees? Would really like to know.

Paillote

Archived