Just booked my flight

Man at Work

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Bust,

I usually fly with Singapore Air (9 times out of 10). I got this trip for $925 AUD, booked it on 30 June 2009.

I fly over night (on 1 August) - Brisbane to Bangkok.

I like the 2-3 hour relax break in Singapore rather then a 10 hour direct flight, and you cannot beat their service.

One trip, I actually got picked up by a Singapore air stewardess.

Yes, some cheap deals out there.

I got Sydney - Bangkok return on Cathay for $720 booked on their website. A bit longer going via HKG, but at that price, and for a good airline who cares? I'm on holidays! (And I can stop for a day or so in HKG if I want to). :thumbup:

Great prices now from the US also. See JAL has a flight from ORD to BKK by the way of NRT for $800 through OCT.

Like for my previous trips to LOS I had to book my flight on short notice, but it was the first time that I did not have any problem to get a ticket. Previously I had problems to get the flight dates I wanted (flights booked out) and I had to pay high prices. This time I could chose the flight freely and got a realy good price with Thai Air (FRA-BKK-NRT-BKK-FRA = 1076 EUR including tax). I even could change one flight after the booking, which wasn't possible in previous years.

Archived