Been here too long already

Dumsoda

I was sitting on the front porch a couple of nights ago....sipping the dregs of my Wodka botten.... when I discovered an amazing parallel to life in LOS...

The medium size frogs were all over the place...sitting there completely motionless....(Exactly the same as the girls on the poles)

The bugs and insects were fliting about "tile hopping"....

Every so often a Frog would "pounce".....the prey would be swallowed.... and it would start all over again

...... Bit like "Cowboy" actually :grinyes:

We'll know when you have achieved a certain transition when your brief report continues with:

"So I crouched down and stealthly stalked the largest of the frogs. Just as he was about to zot a particularly juicy fly, I pounced, catching him by his left leg. After a brief but intense struggle, I subdued him and delivered him unto my Par ra Ya who, with a few deft flicks of her chopper, rendered him into a delicious Larb Gop that was still warm as I dipped in my fingers"

Ahh, the country life.

We'll know when you have achieved a certain transition when your brief report continues with:

"So I crouched down and stealthly stalked the largest of the frogs. Just as he was about to zot a particularly juicy fly, I pounced, catching him by his left leg. After a brief but intense struggle, I subdued him and delivered him unto my Par ra Ya who, with a few deft flicks of her chopper, rendered him into a delicious Larb Gop that was still warm as I dipped in my fingers"

Ahh, the country life.

That describes what I ate before getting typhoid after visiting the wife's family in Nakhon Phanom..

-O

• 2 years later...

That describes what I ate before getting typhoid after visiting the wife's family in Nakhon Phanom..

-O

I prefer to simply quarter a couple of the big ones, cook up a gaeng jut and toss 'em in, force it down with khao niaw... At least the gop gets cooked through that way, rather than the raw laab approach...

These posts got me to thinking - a la those old Reese's commercials where the chocolate and the peanut butter get accidentally combined, to delicious effect: what if you combined the frogs, and the motionless girls on poles? Then I remembered that old lady who used to do the frog show around the bars, the effect not delicious in any way...

I've been there too long, too - and I'm not even there...

YimSiam

Archived