Newbie Here!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

Jezus, guys! So someone comes on board and starts posting a lot (which is *exactly* what we need at the moment) and the first thing that happens is that people start getting suspicious.

Sanuk!

Thanks for the defense, Sanuk!! :content: Like many, I'm associated with a couple of Thai-related expat forums. Have always known about Thai360 and did initially register some time back {January?}....just becoming friendly with the scene here. I might add, as a long-time veteran of such forums - I'm finding this one to my liking, as the subject diversity is quite broad and varitable. Your inhouse policies seem to be less repressive then {some} other channels. Naturally, we're all familiar with the universal taboos that encompass such a Thai-related forum. Anyway....just getting comfortable and becoming familiar with the long-timers here as well as the newbies. Quite a positive board. Kudos extended!! :content:

Hi,

Jezus, guys! So someone comes on board and starts posting a lot (which is *exactly* what we need at the moment) and the first thing that happens is that people start getting suspicious.

Sanuk!

I agree that the board needs new blood and I'm not suspicious, but I don't really see that 79 posts from one poster in a day (assuming he's finished) is particularly beneficial to the board. Seems to be just someone trying to get a high post count quickly. More words in his posts than TB's though. :thumbup:

Archived