Final $$ check

x0x0x

I gave myself a birthday threesome this morning with 2 girls from the massage shop across the road from my guest house.. Into each other too and left me with jelly (jello!) legs... Cost?? 1500 baht all up... Lovely! :grinyes:

Actually spent a bit more than an hour in my loom and said they want to bring a third friend tomorrow! :yikes:

At this rate they're going to have to send me home in a wooden box!! :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That means she might have taken less...The ball is back in our court' date=' so bargain![/quote']

Like this?

ME: How much for long time?

HER: 3000

ME: Oh no, that's too much. How about 2000?

HER: OK.

ME: OK, I'll give you 1500.

;)

Ah no, she says 3000, you say no, 500 or 1000...and stick to it, and then work from there just like bargaining for any commodity. You start low, and meet. If she snaps at the first offer, than it was most likely too much, so live and learn for the next time.

This board needs this pricing topic every so often.

Very posh go-go girls. By posh I mean they've spent time on their hair and teeth, maybe a diamond and they wear nice shoes. 1800+st maybe wont do long time but for 3000. Very attractive girls.

Cute girls. Skinny type, big smiles, fat noses. Maybe they pout a lot or squeel. 1500 st, 2200LT.

Semi-hardened pros. Tattoos. Terrible makeup and dress sense. She's started to realize she's in this for the long haul. 1200 ST, 2000LT and I do mean LT.

Hardened pros and MP girls. 1000 ST, 1500LT

YMMV as I don't go to the semi-hardened and pros ranks. Except last week where I picked up a cutie from soi 7 beergarden. Cute until she revealed the worst breath ever. 1100 ST.

Last night at Peppermint.. Took out a very well-presented young lady, who obviously took pride in her appearance.

She wanted 3000 baht LT.

I laughed and said 1500.

She laughed and said 2000.

I laughed and said 1500, breakfast and 100B 1-2-Call phone card.

She laughed and said: I get changed.

Hehe.. :grinyes:

In the past I *NEVER* used to ask how much up front. The price seemed much more "standard" in times gone by.

Now, with things quiet, the girls are applying Thai logic, therefore putting their prices UP, not discounting to get more business.

There's so much room for bargaining now that I've found it much better to ask up-front and negotiate than pay the previously mentioned "set rates."

anyway, this morning she didn't even want breakfast and I forgot the phone card!!

Oh well I'll take it to her tonight!

Archived