high bkk freelancer rate

Raver82

Yeah -- sounds like there's history between the OP and this girl and he's irritated at the treatment. I'm willing to give a little leeway for venting.

Of course the brutal reality is -- it is business. She can charge whatever the fuck she wants. So be it.

Personally, I'm a shitty haggler. I couldn't run a business, too impatient and low tolerance for bullshit. Don't like the price - or tone - in any venue, I walk. But some of the friends I go to Thailand with -- they live for that shit (both here and there). They negotiate price on everything, just on principle. And they're good at it. Never cease to make me smile.

As a matter of fact I got a good story on that. Maybe later..

What bothers me is that she isn't willing to negotiate a cheaper price, which means some idiot is paying those insane prices. If someone can stay in business charging those prices being a freelancer, then some farang need to be slapped right across the face.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The brutal reality is, she may be throwing you a high price because she really doesn't want to go with you. The rest of your statement I agree with. The other idea/scenario is she is NOT "really a full time whore" and is just doing this the 1 time to get her rent money...blah blah...why fuck 5 guys when 1 stupid one will suffice?

The brutal reality is, she may be throwing you a high price because she really doesn't want to go with you. The rest of your statement I agree with. The other idea/scenario is she is NOT "really a full time whore" and is just doing this the 1 time to get her rent money...blah blah...why fuck 5 guys when 1 stupid one will suffice?

The way I look at it, if one girl doesn't seem to be interested, I just move on.

I spend only within a certain range. Those who get my money always seem to be happy so I guess that is all that counts.

The brutal reality is' date=' she may be throwing you a high price because she really doesn't want to go with you. The rest of your statement I agree with. The other idea/scenario is she is NOT "really a full time whore" and is just doing this the 1 time to get her rent money...blah blah...why fuck 5 guys when 1 stupid one will suffice?[/quote']

The way I look at it, if one girl doesn't seem to be interested, I just move on.

I spend only within a certain range. Those who get my money always seem to be happy so I guess that is all that counts.

Well, the other thing is, assuming she only does this a few nights a month, not full time (has a regular job) then she should maybe think about doing it a bit more, build herself up a bullpen of daddy's that she can rely on every month, and thus NOT have to even bother with standing in the parking lot of the Nana...a former Mrs Hippie does exactly this, and does quite well. Especially since she has a good paying full time job.

3K????

I just got back from a wonderful hour with a cute Soi 6 (Saigon) Pattaya gal, who was overjoyed with 800 Bt (+300BF/Room), after a wild time, her coming all over the place, and a camera full of pix.

And she had real/genuine very pretty tits to boot!

3K? No way!

I paid 700 baht, did I underpaying her, sorry :surprised: :evil: :shifty:

not Saigon, another bar I forget the name

near beach road end, with red coulour bar chairs, just one sofa. The BG is jap/chi looked, small cutie.

i usually find that when they quote you those kind of prices and they wont budge on it,in alot of cases they can afford to do so because they have money coming in from other sources (boyfriends/sugar daddys)and aren't as deperate for cash and also because of this reason some of them if they like you will even fuck you for free

Archived