Where do the middle class girls go?

doris day

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
middle class girls go for thai chinese in their BMWs, benz, audi...

they dont go for 40-50 yr old farang teachers!!!!!!

Hi Aum.... good to see come out of the closet after all these years of being a "member"

Ohhh ...by the way.... How much does an Engrit teacher earn these days???

Chock dee DS

Universities - 30 to 40K usually, but up to 60K and more if you can get the international classes

Secondary and primary schools - 25 to 35K usually, and nearly double the work load (though far less preparation for class)

The top international schools (primary, secondary) may pay over 100K a month. Have to be hired outside of Thailand for that though. Other so-called international schools may pay well enough, say 50 to 60K. Yet some may try to get teachers for 30K. There doesn't seem to be any standard.

To be fair, I guess I should clarify my question.

Isn't Flashermac's statement akin to 'I know Thai girls and in my experience they don't go out with farang.' And your own statement is akin to 'I agree with Flashermac.' And yet both statements are the logical equivalent of saying 'Since I've never seen OJ Simpson kill anyone, he must not have murdered his wife?'

I seriously doubt that thai girls, middle class or hi-so, don't go out. And although a fat, ugly guy like me has never scored with a middle class or hi-so girl, I have a younger colleague who lived in bangkok for a year and hung out with quite a few of them, went out with them, did coke/ecstasy with them, etc. He tells me it was a non-stop party but I don't know where he hung out. And mostly, he hung out with a bunch of other young expats that would go out and score with thai girls quite often.

Now, being a fat, ugly and middle-aged guy, I could not tell you where such places are. But I can positively tell you that such places exist. And whereas Flashermac's statements are theoretically unprovable, mine are (theoretically).

The standard answer of course, is RCA/ekkamai. But how about one of you studs actually giving a name of the bar, night of the week and approximate age group? It used to be quite annoying when Suadam used to dangle the fact that he knew of such places but didn't want to share specifics for ruining those venues for himself.

Hi Aum.... good to see come out of the closet after all these years of being a "member"

Ohhh ...by the way.... How much does an Engrit teacher earn these days???

Chock dee DS

He probably stays in the closet because he knows if he comes out, someone will probably treat him like dirt for giving his opinion.

middle class girls go for thai chinese in their BMWs' date=' benz, audi...

they dont go for 40-50 yr old farang teachers!!!!!![/quote'] ....

Chock dee DS

deft feels good to be alive and kicking again..

*thanks for welcoming me back*

drinks on u? :susel:

Archived