Where do the middle class girls go?

doris day

I know a girl who was working at an upscale hotel and met a guy and quit her job to hang out with him for a week. she knew he wasn't staying in the country.

sure i could just pay for sex like all the others but im bored with that. id like to date girls just as i do back in australia. why travel half way round the world for that? well im going for a relaxing holiday the girl would just be a bonus and the selection of girls in australia aren't that fucking great i have to say.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the selection of girls in australia aren't that fucking great i have to say.

Well, that's true! :thumbup:

Not sure which city you're from in Australia, DD, but if you're from Sydney you could always do what Bust does and hang out down in Thai-natown near Haymarket and try to pick up stray waitresses, Thai massage girls, and poor students! :grinyes::cover:

Same for the top end of Swanston Street in Melbourne.

Strange thing is... more often than not he succeeds. :hmmm:

I'm from melbourne and I hang out at Starbucks a lot! ssshhh don't tell anyone. Just last weekend I walked through Melbourne Central shopping complex and it had to be 75% Asian for girls working there and for shoppers too. It feels like I'm back in Asia. Now I just gotta get some guts to say hello! Aaaah you've got me dreaming about Asia again, that place where a simple smile or hello can often be enough to start a fun time with a lovely gal. If only life were that simple here..... :(

I've been thinking about what someone said earlier on this post. Why travel half way around the world just to date girls? In my experience there are a lot of 'good' girls who will be keen to hang out with a western guy, so why would you spend a month with a possible disease ridden ho when you could have a great time with a lovely non p4p girl? wouldn't that be a good holiday too?

Not sure how three Thailand mongers would get treated chatting up young Asian girls probably studying in Melbourne but we could always have a beer and talk about good times in LOS. I'ts always fun to talk to others about the good times they've had in Thailand. I got in a taxi once and somehow we got onto the subject of Thailand and Indonesia and me and this cabbie (this was in australia) couldn't stop comparing notes. I ended up getting him to drive me around the city a few times our conversation was so engrossing. he ended up not charging me for the ride. He was a full on Pattaya type whereas I've always been the Bangkok type although I might just change that this trip at least for a week or so.

Archived